Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FurnitureHigh Chairs & Booster SeatsCosco
Juvenile Flat-Fold High Chair, Kontiki (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

Cosco Juvenile Flat-Fold High Chair, Kontiki (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

by Cosco

Compact quick fold, flat lightweight design for storage and travel, 3 position adjustable tray with built in cup/snack holder, 3 point harness helps keep baby secure up to 50 pounds., easy to clean wipe able seat pad. From the Manufacturer Compact quick fold, flat lightweight design for storage and travel, 3 position adjustable tray with built in cup/snack holder, 3 point harness helps keep baby secure up to 50 pounds., easy to clean wipe able seat pad.

Package Dimensions: 29 x 19.9 x 7.6 inches

Compact quick fold; Flat lightweight design for storage and travel; 3 position adjustable tray with built in cup/snack holder; 3 point harness helps keep baby secure up to 50 pounds.; Easy to clean wipeable seat pad

Item model number: HC146BGT

Maximum weight recommendation: 50 Pounds

Batteries required: No

Item Weight: 13.5 pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosco Juvenile Flat-Fold High Chair, Kontiki (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
Juana G.
This high chair is good for the price that you pay, one thing that I didn’t really like about it is the incline it has I had to put a pillow behind my daughter so she could be sitting up straight.
Rosa Q.
I had this high chair for 7 years. It was very simple to store and easy to clean. The little table was easy to remove to give it extra cleaning. Overall never had any issues with it. I received it as a gift so I wasn't sure of the price.

Looking for your answer?