Cosco Juvenile Avila Convenience Stroller (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

by Cosco

From the Manufacturer The Cosco Juvenile Avila Convenience Stroller is a great-looking stroller with parent-preferred comfort and convenience features such as one hand fold and stand, three cup holders, and one super-size drink holder large easy-access basket and front comfort ride shocks. This stroller offers two recline positions, and parent and child assist trays. When folded, the stroller stands on its own so the multi-tasking parent has both hands free.

Item Weight: 17.5 pounds

One hand fold'n stand stroller; Two-position reclining seat; Two-position canopy with window; Child tray with super-size drink holder; Parent tray with three drink holders

Item model number: 01900MRG

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosco Juvenile Avila Convenience Stroller (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
Sandusky, OH
I’m not a huge fan of cosco products. The stroller wheels bent way to easily. And I didn’t think it was safe. They should make them more sturdy. Only pro was it matched my car seat.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stroller works very well! It folds nicely. Has a place for cups for adults and baby. I couldn’t find the exact stroller we bought but this one was the closest I could find we got the car seat and stroller in a set!
Garden city , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Works very well for anything. Security of my child is first and you can tell they put a lot of effort into making it as safe as possible
Collinsville, OK
Easy to use, lightweight stroller. Seems durable enough, however we have only used it a handful of times.
St. Catharines, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the light weight and convenience this stroller provides. I was able to carry it up 3 flights of stairs to my apartment and it took up very little space for storage. The only downfall is that it’s been stored in our car trunk recently and it’s been cold, the plastic on one side of the tray snapped but the stroller is still 100% useable.

Looking for your answer?