Cosco Highback 2-In-1 Booster Car Seat

by Cosco

Get a car seat that lasts! 2 car seats in 1, the Cosco Highback 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat takes your child through two different stages for extended value. Use the 5-point harness for smaller kids and then convert to a belt-positioning booster for bigger kids. The Highback 2-in-1 is LATCH equipped when you use the five-point harness and adjusts from the front, making it easier to get a snug fit. When your child gets bigger, remove the harness and the seat becomes a belt-positioning booster car seat.

With a kid in the car, messes happen. Now, thanks to the easy-to-clean car seat pad, there’s no need to stress. The pad comes in a wide range of styles and colors, all of which remove from the seat and are both machine washable and dryer safe. A thorough wash is just a machine cycle away.

• 2 car seats in 1: Forward-facing 22-40 pounds with 5 point harness and Belt-positioning Booster 40-80 pounds
  • Machine washable and dryable fabrics
  • Cup holder is removable & dishwasher safe
  • 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
  • 2-position shoulder belt guides for booster mode
  • LATCH equipped
  • Exceeds Federal Safety Standards

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cosco Highback 2-In-1 Booster Car Seat!
How would you rate this product?
Pearl G.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This seems to be a pretty good car seat. We have been using it for a while with no problems. I don't remember how much we paid for it but I know it wasn't too expensive, reasonable price. Installation is pretty easy, especially when you use your weight to hold it down while tightening the straps that secure it in place. Locks in to place tightly and securely and my son loves that he is able to see more than he was able to while rear facing. It even has a cup holder for his sippy cup which is a plus.
Jennifer W.
Racine, WI
Keeps my little one snug and safe. Its comforatable for her and has a cup holder. Also its cheaper than other brands so you don't have to go bankrupt trying to keep your kids safe.
Carol C.
Westford, MA
Once we switched away from the lock in base we tried this one. The buckles are easy to snap and that's a must with squirmy kid. It's really easy to adjust the straps. Ended up buying 3 in total. 1 for mommy, daddy and grandma. It's a bonus that it will switch to front facing when the time comes
Shenae S.
mansfield
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this thinking it was a cheaper version but yet I've heard people to talk about it and say it's one of the better cheaper brands to buy for a car seat. Our experience with it yeah it works fine but your kiddo sit straight up and down with it you cannot tilt it back at all especially when they're two and three years old it's hard for them to nap when their head is bobbing around
Cindy  B.
I bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it. It is light and easy to tote around. It fits perfectly in the back seat of my 4 door sedan.
Keighley  C.
Greenwood, IN
We needed a new booster with harness for our extra car. My daughter uses a Britax Pinnacle most of the time. She outgrew her Britax Marathon. We purchased this booster (in a different pattern), and honestly I wasn’t expecting much for the 50.00 I paid for it. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It was much heavier than I anticipated (which I liked). Once it was installed, I felt very comfortable with its “sturdiness”. It’s perfect for what we needed and very cost effective at the same time.
Cara S.
I like this because when baby goes from a car seat to a booster seat you won't have to buy a booster set. This is easy to use.
Samantha  T.
Affordable product that keeps child safe. Comes in different designs. I have a different one than the choice I selected
Brittney S.
Harwood, ND
Great seat once you’re done rear-facing. Very affordable. Many pattern options to suite various tastes.
Kylie L.
Omaha
I love it easy to install was already put together my son can get in and out by himself good for the price as well

Looking for your answer?