BY COSTCO

Cosco Funsport Play Yard, Retro Dot: Spacious baby play yard 4 mesh sides with padded floor Lightweight and easy to fold Folds compactly into carry bag Wheels on one end for portability Sets up in less than a minute Recommended for a child unable to climb out; less than 30 lbs and less than 35" tall Some assembly required Overall dimensions: 43"L x 23"W x 28"H Cosco play yard weight: 19 lbs Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Parris S.
Ringgold, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used these when we would stay at our friends house for my son I would make it extra comfy for him and then a fitted sheet over the blankets I put on the bottom because it is a hard mat but he enjoyed playing it in !
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
Easy to set up you can do it one handed which I love, my son has no complaints so it must be pretty comfortable, it can sometimes be a little difficult to take down though
Frances K.
I did the have the polka dot one but I did have a costco pack and play. I loved mine, it was easy to set up and down and was very affordable.
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
SO comfy, keeps the baby cozy and quiet!! Love love love this product! I recommend this to everyone