BY COSTCO

Keep little passengers safely strapped in your vehicle with the Cosco infant's convertible car seat. Designed to accommodate your growing baby, this seat installs rear-facing and then changes to front-facing once your little one is big enough to turn around. A durable shell and padded cover help protect during a collision, and an adjustable, five-point harness provides a customized fit at all times. Store snacks, sippy cups or toys in your tot's reach with two built-in cup holders - a bonus for longer trips! see more...

Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I do not know what has this brand that attracts me a lot, it is economical and has quality things I like the designs that it has very nice and super comfortable this car seat fits perfectly in my car without disturbing the one that goes sideways is comfortable and I like it a lot I recommend them 1000000000%
Andra M.
My niece has this car seat and we love it! At first we wanted a big fancy one and got this one because of the size and how easy it is to install in car and still very safe!
Autumn M.
I would not recommend this car seat. When we switched our daughter to a convertible car seat I was crazy about reading crash ratings, feeling the car seat and reading customer reviews. The reviews on this wee so so. So I went with this car seat bc of the price. Stupid idea. It's just a piece of crappy plastic! If I got in an accident I would want my daughter to be protected! This car seat lasted a week and went straight to grandmas for emergency uses only.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
It’s not a bad car seat for the price but we ended up going with another. We could never get a perfect install and if you have a larger kid it won’t hold up to 40 inches.
Taylor S.
Delphi, IN
I have this car seat after being thoroughly disappointed in the Graco Snug Ride. I got the realtree camo one, and now he just sleeps when he goes in there. No more fussy car rides because of uncomfortability! I wish I would have purchased this first.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I bought my daughter this car seat at Walmart in a different color. It is cute and simple. It came with a cup holder to go on the side. It seems to work just fine for our purposes.
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I have four car seats. I spent around $200 on a safety first seat. My son always seemed uncomfortable, and whenever he slept his head would fall forward. When we purchased this one (far better price) he loved the recline and comfortability!!!!!
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
Good price , lasted a long time easy to install and light white . Go also for when traveling on the airplae.
Erika F.
sacramento
I bought my daughter this car seat it’s a different color but it’s a really good product and also cheap