BY COSTCO

Keep little passengers safely strapped in your vehicle with this Cosco infant's convertible car seat featuring Disney's Minnie Mouse. Designed to accommodate your growing baby, this seat installs rear-facing then changes to front-facing once your little one is big enough to turn around. A durable shell and padded cover help protect during a collision, and an adjustable, five-point harness provides a customized fit at all times. Keep snacks, sippy cups or toys in your tot's reach with two built-in cup holders - a bonus for longer trips! see more...

Denise F.
Rhinelander
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My hubby picked out a black seat for his truck and I have one similar to this in my car my daughter loves sitting in these when we go places. There more comfortable for her
Christina M.
Canton, OH
I wanted something a bit more girly for my car. My fiance purchased an all black Cosco car seat for his truck, and I just had to have this Minnie Mouse one! My daughter sits very comfortably in it and it's SUPER easy to adjust!
Victoria P.
Ossineke, MI
My Mom just bought one of these for my daughter when she is in her vehicle. It is much easier to buckle than other car seats we've tried. Cost is inexpensive. We ordered ours online.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
Love this car seat!! It's so cute, the design is awesome. It is a bit wide so if you have a small back seat this might not be ideal for your car.
Priyanika B.
Round Rock, TX
My child loves the comfort of this seat. The only thing that bothers me is the way my child's head bobs around when she falls asleep in it.
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Affordable great car seat!! We have this same.one but with pink flowers!! Great safety for a more affordable choice!
McKinsey C.
Newark, OH
Removable and washable?
Nicholle N.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I want to buy this for my grandpa's car, I'm wonder if this is a good car seat ?? Thanks!