Cortizone-10 plus Ultra Moisturizing 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme Maximum Strength 1 OZ uploaded by Emily D.

BY CORTIZONE-10 #28 in Anti-Itch Cream

Cortizone-10 Plus® Ultra Moisturizing 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream Maximum Strength.
Doctors #1 Itch medicine* recommend.
Soothes itch fast.
Strongest itch medicine without a prescription*.
Dry, itchy skin.
Skin irritation & rashes.
Eczema & psoriasis.
Moisturizes while it relieves.
Enriched with aloe.
Plus 10 moisturizers.
+A E ™. see more...

Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
My review is for the intensive healing & I have to say I love it way more than the original. I had been using the original for awhile, but I found the intensive healing & found that it worked faster than the original on my skin. Helps keep away the rashes I get & really soothes the issue & it feels like it hydrates it a bit which is great. I pair it with my Aveeno lotion & BAM the issue starts going away.
Alyssa K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have really bad eczema, and just recently stopped using a steroid lotion I had been prescribed. After stopping the steroid, my skin became inflammed, super itchy, and broken out. I was miserable. I just bought Cortizone 10 yesterday and already felt a lot of relief. The inflammation has already gone away and not longer itches.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Anti-Itch Creme Maximum Strength 1 oz more...
This is a product you should always have around. It works at relieve itch and pain caused by a multitude of problems. From bug bites to hives or chafing.
Kirstin H.
I bought this cortisone cream because some beauty product I had applied to my face broke me out in itchy hives. It soothed the itchy skin right away.
Stephanie P.
I love this product for my eczema, psoriasis and any mosquito bites. It odor less and easy to apply. Great product, I would recommend it to anyone.
Deborah R.
Itchy dry face? Apply some of this with a small amount of coconut oil, works great and leaves your face feeling soft and smooth
valiere s.
It's very helpful with my eczema it works quickly it clears my break ou up within a week
Ashley O.
The winter makes my skin break out in eczema patches and this stuff really helps. Not greasy, not a strong scent
Suleidy V.