BY CORTIZONE 10 #28 in Anti-Itch Cream

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Dry Skin Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Eczema & Psoriasis Enriched with Aloe plus Vitamins A & E Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
I break out in hives VERY bad on my body when my dogs lick me, but this cream helps relieve itching almost immediately, and even tones down the accompanying redness! I will always use it with my Zyrtec as needed, I would highly recommend it for pet allergies that effect your skin as mine do!
Andjoua R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for bites, itches, and rashes...It helps sooth the area and make sure that it doesn't spread. I myself am prone to mosquito bites, and breakouts and this helps tremendously. I think i have try just about every cortizone creme
Gabriela P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product to treat itchiness and irritation. it will sooth the skin making you feel better and its not expensive, it will last and it doesn't have a strong smell.
Vanessa Anne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a super dry skin in just 1 part of my face (forehead) due to weather. It does itch which causes redness. So I purchased this product, and it relieves the itchiness. It claims to have a lock-in moisture & it seems not working for me.
Jessica C.
During the summer in South Florida I always find a need to use this since I am constantly being bit by mosquitoes. I normally swell up and begin to itch like crazy, however once I use this my skin normally feels a lot better and clears up faster.
Stephanie F.
mission, TX
I didn't like this cream. Usually I buy this brand because it works but this time i had really bad mosquito bites and it didn't even work. I even had to use rubbing alcohol to control it.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Every spring time when the sun is shinny I start developing these dumps on my arms but once I put this product on my arms they smooth away and by the next day the bumps are gone.
Callin G.
I use cortisone cream nightly with a little dab of retinol. It has been a mainstay in my nightly facial skin regimen for as long as I can remember, and I couldn't ask for clearer or smoothr skin.
lindsay F.
I like this product it is a little pricey but it's a high-quality hydrocortisone I highly recommend it good price for what you got
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cream works well. I used it when I had a mono rash. It helps sooth the pain and itchiness.