BY CORTIZONE 10

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Dry Skin Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Eczema & Psoriasis Enriched with Aloe plus Vitamins A & E Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
I break out in hives VERY bad on my body when my dogs lick me, but this cream helps relieve itching almost immediately, and even tones down the accompanying redness! I will always use it with my Zyrtec as needed, I would highly recommend it for pet allergies that effect your skin as mine do!
Andjoua R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for bites, itches, and rashes...It helps sooth the area and make sure that it doesn't spread. I myself am prone to mosquito bites, and breakouts and this helps tremendously. I think i have try just about every cortizone creme
Gabriela P.
This is a great product to treat itchiness and irritation. it will sooth the skin making you feel better and its not expensive, it will last and it doesn't have a strong smell.
Vanessa Anne T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a super dry skin in just 1 part of my face (forehead) due to weather. It does itch which causes redness. So I purchased this product, and it relieves the itchiness. It claims to have a lock-in moisture & it seems not working for me.
Stephanie F.
mission, TX
I didn't like this cream. Usually I buy this brand because it works but this time i had really bad mosquito bites and it didn't even work. I even had to use rubbing alcohol to control it.
Jessica C.
During the summer in South Florida I always find a need to use this since I am constantly being bit by mosquitoes. I normally swell up and begin to itch like crazy, however once I use this my skin normally feels a lot better and clears up faster.
Callin G.
I use cortisone cream nightly with a little dab of retinol. It has been a mainstay in my nightly facial skin regimen for as long as I can remember, and I couldn't ask for clearer or smoothr skin.
lindsay F.
I like this product it is a little pricey but it's a high-quality hydrocortisone I highly recommend it good price for what you got
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Every spring time when the sun is shinny I start developing these dumps on my arms but once I put this product on my arms they smooth away and by the next day the bumps are gone.