Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing Formula 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme, 1.25 oz uploaded by Leah Y.

BY CORTIZONE 10

Goes on Smoothly Relieves Itch Quickly Ultra Cream Formula Hydrocortisone 1% Helps Heal the Skin s Underlying Problems 4 Contains 7 Moisturizers 3 Skin Nurturing Vitamins 5 Clinically Proven to Moisturize For 24 Hours 7 Contains 7 Healing Moisturizers Vitamins A, C E Great For Relieving: Rashes Rredness 2 Eczema Psoriasis 3 Inflammation Irritation 4 Dry, Itchy Skin see more...

• How well does this work for controlling eczema?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I get rashes from sweating when I run, from being in the sun, from stress, from everything! This cream helps control the itch so I don't spread the rash and gets rid of it fast!
PAIGE F.
PAIGE F.
Really helps relieve itching. Works super fast. Absorbs quickly. Non greasy. Has nice cooling effect.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
The BEST THING TO USE during summer. It helps for itchiness due to bug bites and make them go away.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I have eczema and this works great to keep my skin hydrated and clear. I am a repeat user and will continue to repurchase this. I have found it to be very affordable and I am satisfied overall.
Alaine S.
Alaine S.
Had a severe flareup of eczema on two small areas of my skin so I applied this Cortizone creme 3 times a day. Just after a few days, I noticed improvement with a reduction in inflammation, redness, and itchiness. After one week, the areas with eczema were 80% back to normal skin. The areas still get a little dry and itchy but I only have to apply this creme once a day now.
Leah Y.
Leah Y.
How well does this work for controlling eczema?