BY CORTIZONE 10

Treats Your Eczema And Itchy, Dry Skin With Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone, 7 Intensive Moisturizers, And Restora - A Complex Containing 5 Botanicals To Soothe Your Skin And Vitamins A, C And E To Improve Your Skin's Protective Function - All In A Soothing, Easy To Spread Lotion. Get Fast And Long Lasting Itch Relief And Help Get Your Skin Back To Looking And Feeling Healthy. #1 Doctor&Nbsp;Recommended Itch Medicine Clinical Strength* *Clinically Proven To Moisturize For 24 Hours see more...

• I have had eczema my entire life. I have tried more brands and pr...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have reviews/advice on using this on children instea...2 Answers
  • Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive...2 Answers
Christy S.
I have bad eczema and sometimes get little patches. This is the only cream that has taken away those patches in record time. It’s my go to and I love it. I’d pay whatever it costs now that I know how well it works.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is excellent. I can't always afford the expensive prescription from my dermatologist and for a very very mild eczema flare up which would use up my expensive medicine, this cream works wonders! Since I've been using this I've seen my skin heal quicker and it's prevented more eczema from spreading/appearing! This is the only thing I moisturize my arms and legs with and my skin is completely clear and super hydrated!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have severe eczema throughout my body. I have to alternate my eczema products each month due to my body becoming to use to them. This is one of my main products. It stops the intense itching, provides relief and reduces redness. I love that it is not oily and that it has no strong smell. There is no product I've yet found to "cure" my eczema, but this product definitely helps keep it under control.
Yvonne H.
Our pediatrician recommended this product when our infant son started showing signs of eczema. This stuff works great! One application and you could already see the difference. Our son will be 3 in a couple of months and this is still the stuff I reach for as soon as those telltale spots show up!
Carissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff has been amazing, and I’ve only been using it for two days. My son has a small patch of eczema on his stomach. It’s been there for months now and nothing has helped. In just two days applying it three times each day already it is fading and feels less bumpy. I would absolutely recommend this product
Glenda K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I've been suffering from Eczema for YEARS- about a decade now. I've tried just about everything-from the nasty smelling coal tar, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil,Vanicream, Elidel, Lidex- you name it! I would search the web for home remedies and suggestions...constantly! Then I see the commercial for this lotion and when I spotted it at my local Walmart, I figured "Why not?" It's a little on the pricier side for a lotion that may or may not work, but when I compared to the price of the Neosporin Eczema Lotion right next to it (which I've also tried by the way) I decided to grab it.

It seems like in my experience with the over-the-counter lotions, I've seen that they just moisturize for a few hours....so basically you have to slather it on like Bengay often. The prescription lotions that I've tried, while they worked, had side effects. With Elidel, my face would have a burning sensation when exposed to sunlight. With Lidex, I could only use for a few days because it's a steriod-plus, now that I'm nursing my baby-I watch what I use on my body.

When applying this Cortizone Eczema lotion, I put it on right after a shower. Mind you, I'm sure you know that if you like warm baths, like me, you know that the warm waters are not good for Eczema or dry skin. So I always rinse my body in cold water for a few minutes when I'm done showering. Then I applied it at night before bed and then once again in the morning. Seriously, the back of my neck looked so BAD and scaly-oh it was awful! I was so self-conscious whenever I had to put my hair up- and in Florida winter weather-this meant often...really.

When using the lotion, the scaly flaky patch on my neck started off feeling moisturized for the first few days. And then after about a week, I noticed that my neck was SMOOOOTHHH! It doesn't itch at all anymore and I just used it for about a week. Oh my gosh, I am so uber-excited that I've finally found a product for my quirky ridiculous skin!

If you're like me, and you've tried just about everything, give this lotion a shot! It's so moisturizing and it really does help heal the flaky scaly patches of skin you may have!
Amanda B.
I'm convinced this stuff is made of magic. I've had eczema my whole life and I've never come across a product that does with this product does. It gets rid of my problem areas and it keeps my skin soft and healthy. It's worth the money, I would definitely recommend it!
Amanda D.
Porter Corners, NY
I've struggled with eczema my entire life! I have had prescriptions, shots and countless over the counter products and this is by far the best! I get it right at Target- it's responsibly priced and works so quickly!
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My hubby uses this one a lot it helps him with his dry skin on the arms and the itching it's affordable at time when you have the money to spend on it lol buy this at Walgreens. No need for improvement
Joanna P.
I have really bad eczema on my neck and upper chest and my elbow. It got to a point where I was constantly bleeding cause I couldn't control myself.... and the patch was turning scaly and dark. Not pretty...

I tried so many different topical treatments, but nothing worked. I did go to a doctor when I was traveling in Korea, and he gave me some meds and ointment that cleared everything up. But he told me it was only a temporary solution... and to make matters even worse, my dog decided to indulge herself to my ointment!

After suffering and trying out ineffective lotions after lotions, I picked this one up and, I'm not exaggerating when I say my skin was vastly improved and I wasn't itching within 2 days of using this.

Although my elbow's skin isn't back to normal and does itch from time to time, I just put this on it and it soothes my skin.

Now I don't leave the house without it.
Amber G.
Arlington, TX
Where can I find this product? Any drug store?
Kim m.
How does this compare to prescription hydrocortisone?
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?
Nikki B.
Collierville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone have reviews/advice on using this on children instead of steroid cream?
Elizabeth P.
Toddler has eczema , wondering if this stings on broken flared up skin?