BY CORTIZONE 10

Treats Your Eczema And Itchy, Dry Skin With Maximum Strength Hydrocortisone, 7 Intensive Moisturizers, And Restora - A Complex Containing 5 Botanicals To Soothe Your Skin And Vitamins A, C And E To Improve Your Skin's Protective Function - All In A Soothing, Easy To Spread Lotion. Get Fast And Long Lasting Itch Relief And Help Get Your Skin Back To Looking And Feeling Healthy. #1 Doctor&Nbsp;Recommended Itch Medicine Clinical Strength* *Clinically Proven To Moisturize For 24 Hours see more...

• I have had eczema my entire life. I have tried more brands and pr...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have reviews/advice on using this on children instea...2 Answers
  • Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive...2 Answers
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is excellent. I can't always afford the expensive prescription from my dermatologist and for a very very mild eczema flare up which would use up my expensive medicine, this cream works wonders! Since I've been using this I've seen my skin heal quicker and it's prevented more eczema from spreading/appearing! This is the only thing I moisturize my arms and legs with and my skin is completely clear and super hydrated!
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
I get pretty bad eczema on the fold of my arms, along my chin and neck during the summer and this doesn't help it at all. It says clinical strength. I don't know if it's just me but none of the over counter stuff really works for me. I always end up having to go to my doctor for medicated lotions.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
Our pediatrician recommended this product when our infant son started showing signs of eczema. This stuff works great! One application and you could already see the difference. Our son will be 3 in a couple of months and this is still the stuff I reach for as soon as those telltale spots show up!
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
I have had eczema so most of my life. I could never get rib of it no matter what product I used. But one I found Cortizone exzema lotion and it has cleared up my eczema completely. But once I stopped using it my eczema came back so that's the only down side.
Alison H.
Alison H.
Nothing has worked quite like cortizone 10 healing eczema lotion!! I have extreme eczema on my hands, and I have been an avid user of this product for 4+ years now. I use it twice a day, and haven't had an eczema attack in 2+ years. HIGHLY recommend!?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
I used this lotion when eczema exploded all over my body after a plane ride. This stuff is great at keeping the itch down so you don't scratch and make it worse. I recently used it on a raw dry patch of skin and it stung like heck.
Madison C.
Madison C.
This not only keeps my eczema from acting up, but works on dry skin too! It doesn't have a bad smell or anything. I highly recommend this lotion to anyone, not just people with eczema! Love the way my skin feels with this
Tiffany R H.
Tiffany R H.
I'm so glad I used this product on my skin. My skin was red and itchy and nothing seemed to work. I got this from the Pharmacy and it worked in minutes. Highly recommended for eczema.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I use this on our children who have eczema. It helps calm the itching down. I would definitely recommend it to others. It goes on smooth and doesn't have a strong smell.
Deja E.
Deja E.
Fayetteville, AR
I've had eczema since age 4 and my mom has tried so many brands on me throughout the years until she came across this. Its amazing, my skin isn't itchy or dry at all.
Kim m.
Kim m.
How does this compare to prescription hydrocortisone?
Amber G.
Amber G.
Arlington, TX
Where can I find this product? Any drug store?
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Collierville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone have reviews/advice on using this on children instead of steroid cream?
Abby F.
Abby F.
I have had eczema my entire life. I have tried more brands and products than I can even remember. I recently saw a commercial for this. Cortizone Eczema Lotion, my question is does it soothe the itch and does it burn the skin that may be cut open from scratching? I would like to know a little more about others who may have eczema or extremely sensitive skin and their experiences before purchasing.