BY CORTIZONE 10 #5 in Anti-Itch Cream

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Insect Bites Eczema & Psoriasis With Healing Aloe Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.

• Is this good for ingrown hairs? 1 Answers
  • my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would ser...5 Answers
  • Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and i...2 Answers
Makinzee P.
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best cream for rashes and break outs. Stops the itching and reduces irritation.
Tıғғѧňʏ M.
hammond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Maximum Strength more...
My children were subscribe this for their eczema but their doctor and it does wonders for their skin to keep the itching away and giving them back their skin without the bumps and redness
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Intense Healing more...
This product is extremely effective for reducing itchiness, redness, and inflammation. Whether it’s an acne breakout, rash, eczema breakout, or bug bite, this is my go to product. It’s cooling and affordable and does what it claims to do. Highly recommended.
Chloe S.
petrockstowe
This product has been a life saver for both me and my skin I used to have very itchy dry skin but now it is flawless but one thing I will tell you is that it does not smell the best but if that doesn't bother you I would totally recommend this to you I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!
Anjela V.
Being someone who suffers from eczema cortizone is a life saver. It stops itching very quickly and it gets rid of my eczema within 24 hrs at times. It also is very affordable and there is a variety to choose from depending on what you want it to attach first which is always a great bonus!
I absolutely love this. I usually react to a lot skin products but I didn't react to this. I remember when I bought a body Cream and when I used it i started get rashes which eventually became itchy and uncomfortable. I went to go and see my doctor and he recommended it to me . After about a week of using this the rash cleared . I would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For quite awhile was bothered with vaginal itching, though it was not yeast, it was irritating and very uncomfortable. Bought Cortizone-10 as a whim..and IT STOPPED the itch and was a blessed relief!! Now I see later theyve come out with one for feminine itch since...but the original one works 100%
Karina M.
I really really recommend this product. This always helped with my eczema. It acts super fast and has no scent in it which is a plus for me :)
Helen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would serve to me?
Macy W.
Sulphur Springs
Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and is having bad reactions to her medicine. Rashy and red spots and the itch is unbearable. Other moisterizeres haven’t helped, and some burn her skin. Who’ll this burn sensitive skin??
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for ingrown hairs?