BY CORTIZONE 10 #5 in Anti-Itch Cream

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Insect Bites Eczema & Psoriasis With Healing Aloe Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.

• Is this good for ingrown hairs? 1 Answers
  • my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would ser...5 Answers
  • Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and i...2 Answers
Karen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from Eczema and have terrible breakouts during the summer. Without any type of topical cream, I can't sleep without wanting to pull out my hair from the itchiness! This cream has always helped me out in reducing the itching especially at night!
Terry M.
Eugene , OR
I love this product! I occasionally get itchy spots on the inside of my elbows and my hands, plus I have dry outer elbows. Cortisone 10 smooths those itchy dry patches right away! It's affordable and lasts a long time. I would recommend it.
Mlaika A.
Washington, MI
I got 2 bee stings and 9 mosquito bites that itched so bad. I put this on and it didn't help at all. I didn't see much of a difference in the amount of itchiness and it didn't help my bites heal faster. This is the worst product for mosquito bites, I still have the whole tube left and it's just sitting in my bathroom cabinet and it's going to be liek that for a long time. Definitely go with another cream/brand at the drugstore and pass this one up.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently found out that this cream can be used for swelling. I put this on my tragus piercing when it was swollen but it didn't work the way I wanted it to. Regular cortizone helped my swelling go down.
Morgan P.
This is a great anti-itch cream and is an essential for your home, especially during the summer months when the mosquitos are rampant. It's cheap and easy to apply. Most doctors will recommend this brand as well!
lindsay F.
I'm currently going through tattoo removal so this is good for days after I've gotten treatments done and it helps with irritation also too it helps with insect bites and everything else you
GiGi V.
This stuff is amazing I have eczema and this is the only cream that helps me heal my dry and itchy hands especially I constantly washing my hand as a preschool teacher this stuff helped all I do is use it in the morning night its a barrier bandage for my hands.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a do it all cream. We used it a lot on my little guy when he had extreme dryness and weird bumps or rashes. A must have during the winter. Seems to help a variety of skin issues.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme I used this creme whenever my fiance and I got poison ivy from cutting up old trees for crafts (laughs). He was not a happy camper but we got instant relief as soon as applying the lotion so I was pleased!
Sherry N.
Great first aid cream! I used this for my boil treatment and it helped it heal very well. My daughter loves this cream too and told me that it can be used for reducing swelling.
Helen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would serve to me?
Macy W.
Sulphur Springs
Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and is having bad reactions to her medicine. Rashy and red spots and the itch is unbearable. Other moisterizeres haven’t helped, and some burn her skin. Who’ll this burn sensitive skin??
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for ingrown hairs?

back