BY CORTIZONE 10 #5 in Anti-Itch Cream

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Insect Bites Eczema & Psoriasis With Healing Aloe Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.

• Is this good for ingrown hairs? 1 Answers
  • my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would ser...5 Answers
  • Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and i...2 Answers
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I get terrible reactions to bug bites. We live on a lake near the beach in Florida. We have bugs year round. This tube is a life saver sometimes. Highly recommend!
Caylyn C.
I honestly don't know what I would do without this stuff. I use it like its lotion(even though I probably shouldn't). I have very dry skin and get eczema and rashes very often so I use this constantly. It helps to relieve the itch on that and many other things like bug bites or hives. Great product!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I had an allergic reaction to make up (boo!) right under my eyes and I was really nervous about putting anything on it. I didn't want to spend money for a dermatologist when I knew it was just an allergic reaction. I put this on three times a day (up to 3 per directions) the first week, then two times a day the second week, and once a day the third week and the allergic reaction is gone. Some people will say it was irresponsible for me to use it around my eyes, or up to 3 times a day for a week. I say, my skin under my eyes has never looked better and it was a heck of a lot less expensive than seeing a dermatologist.
Emma W.
Hanford, CA
Out of everything I have tried to help with my eczema, believe it or not cortisone is the answer! It clears up eczema within a day and relieves the itch within minutes!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is the best anti itch cream you can get without a prescription! It's great for bug bites, hives, rashes and even sunburn! It's cheap and easy to find! You can also use as often as needed with little issue unlike the benedryl cream that stops working over time. Only downside is sometimes I need something stronger and I have to get a prescription!
Clare s.
Sanford, FL
As a person whose skin gets irritated really easy plus the onset of eczema, I'm incredibly grateful for this product! Using this product allows my skin to get the relief it years for when my eczema flares up. It puts a stop to the spread, clears it up wonderfully (and in a timely manner!), and relieves the sensation that I have to itch at my skin.
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've used cortizone many times and so does my family. During the spring time when it starts getting warm my arms start to get rashes cause of the sun so I just usually just put on cortizone and it helps heal my arms to it's normal state.
Sarah W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really helps with itching! Also helps with dry, split lips!! I have a problem with the corners of my mouth cracking in the winter!! Smack some of this on it and the next day the swelling is down significantly and the crack will continue to heal every day you put this on
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a person who is easily prone to bug bites, skin irritations, and ingrown hairs- I will ALWAYS have a tube of this. It sooths my bites so well and lasts for a decent amount of time. I also use it when I get really bad ingrown hairs in the bikini areas and it works like magic.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When you have a super itch that just won't go away, this stuff will kill the itch right away. Do not use on your face, since it has steroids in it, or on large areas of your body too often, again, due to steroids. There are steroid free itch products available too.
Helen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would serve to me?
Macy W.
Sulphur Springs
Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and is having bad reactions to her medicine. Rashy and red spots and the itch is unbearable. Other moisterizeres haven’t helped, and some burn her skin. Who’ll this burn sensitive skin??
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for ingrown hairs?

back