BY CORTIZONE 10 #5 in Anti-Itch Cream

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Insect Bites Eczema & Psoriasis With Healing Aloe Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.

• Is this good for ingrown hairs? 1 Answers
  • my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would ser...5 Answers
  • Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and i...2 Answers
Meleny A.
Maricopa, AZ
I had been suffering with ezcema in my hand for four months and I couldn't find any relief. I applied cortizone at every night and I no longer suffer from inchiness or inflammation. I also only use a small amount which was great. I'm very satisfied with this product and will definitely repurchase it.
Julie H.
I'm allergic to something but have yet to get it tested. This always does the trick! I purchased it at Kroger and relieves any itching. No pros or cons other than the size it a little big for travel. Would recommend to others and will continue to purchase
Leticia B.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really liked this product. I had a very bad allergy in the eye area because of a collagen mask. After using it in a day had a very bia improvement. My eyes and cheeks were swollen in less than 8 hours was already much better. In three days there was almost no irritation.
t s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Maximum Strength more...
A lifesaver for itches and burns! I use this stuff when I accidentally burn my finger on the stove and it stops it from blistering and to relieve some of the pain. It also works great for mosquito bites that you can’t stop itching. It also relieves rash breakouts. Absolutely love!
Dena P.
Clearwater, FL
If it wasn't for this my skin would be in a constant flare up from my eczema! Whenever I feel the need to scratch I instantly put this on, especially if the scratching had already been done I try to put it in for faster healing. Definitely an item that I am constantly buying.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Maximum Strength, Intense Healing more...
I always make sure I have Cortisone cream on hand! I am allergic to ants, and this is one of the most effective creams that can help with ant bites for me. It doesn’t make my skin oily. It absorbs into the skin pretty fast.
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
I cant live without hydro cortisone cream. I have very sensitive skin and I am extremely allergic to poison ivy so this stuff is a life saver for me. I buy this from my local CVS and I am a repeat user of this product. I am very satisfied with this product.
Andjoua R.
Great for bites, itches, and rashes...It helps sooth the area and make sure that it doesn't spread. I myself am prone to mosquito bites, and breakouts and this helps tremendously. I think i have try just about every cortizone creme
Mackenzie P.
Havelock, NC
I love this stuff! I don't know what I would do without it! When I get a rash or a bug bite, cortizone 10 INSTANTLY relives the itch! I would recommend going out to your local store RIGHT NOW and grabbing a few tubes!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best solution for those insistent skin allergies that keep you wanting to scratch all over. Apply it to the area, let it rest for a while, and you are good to go - itch free.
Helen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would serve to me?
Macy W.
Sulphur Springs
Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and is having bad reactions to her medicine. Rashy and red spots and the itch is unbearable. Other moisterizeres haven’t helped, and some burn her skin. Who’ll this burn sensitive skin??
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for ingrown hairs?

back