Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Insect Bites Eczema & Psoriasis With Healing Aloe Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.

How to buy medication online without a Script/Health Insurance?
Does this work good for mosquito bites? I have had the same bites for weeks and they constantly itch and irritate my skin.
Why is there a picture of teeth whitening for cortisone ?
Start your review of Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme!
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Tonya C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I always keep a couple tubes of this around. It comes in handy during the summer for bug bites. It relieves itching and promotes healing. It is also good if you come in contact with poison ivy or oak. I definitely recommend this product if you spend time outdoors.
Angelique G.
Encino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Angelique G.
I always get the cortizone with the aloe because I feel like for me it works better. As soon as the summer gear sets in I get bumps/heat rashes and this def helps! Not greasy or sticky
Stacy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This seems to work the best for me and I like how it's a cream so it's not like all oily n gets all over the place. I'd recommend
Shaunna C.
Georgetown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Shaunna C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter has such sensitive skin and while we was trying to figure out what was making her break out so bad we had to stop all baby products one by one to see if we could find out what was breaking her out so it took a while for us to finally figure out and we stopped it completely but by than her rash had already started spreading in a matter of a day from legs to belly to face it was just terrible so I had to look up what would help a rash and this came out so thankful it did ! This hydrocortisone got rid of my daughters rash like literally within a day the picture is before I used the cream and I will post picture of after a day of using the cream! Well I guess you can’t post pictures in the comments which sucks! There should be a thing where you can add multiple pictures to reviews like these for before and after !!
Caylyn C.
Cheswick, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I honestly don't know what I would do without this stuff. I use it like its lotion(even though I probably shouldn't). I have very dry skin and get eczema and rashes very often so I use this constantly. It helps to relieve the itch on that and many other things like bug bites or hives. Great product!
Buggy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Buggy M.
So I am allergic to sand I break out in hives and a huge rash that’s itchy and when it’s under a sunburn it’s unbearable so when I got home from my trip I bought this and it cleared it up in a few days absolutely love it.
Jazmin S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme uploaded by Jazmin S.
5 stars all day! This product is my hero !! I have such sensitive skin.. from the weather, to stress, to what products I put on my skin. So I’m constantly needed to use this and it works every time !!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This cortisone product is a lifesaver for insect bites or just itchy, dry skin. Within minutes of application intense itching is gone. The product also seems to alleviate those symptoms for hours. I always keep this on hand in my pantry. Definitely a go-to product.
Johnni K.
Jonesville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff works amazingly well. Especially if you have a rash like poison ivy. Or just a little dry skin. A dab and rub it in and the itch is soothed.
Lanie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Helps relieve itching from minor iritation. I use most often for bug bites or unidentified irritations.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tammy  W.
Rock Hill, SC
il y a un an
Nguyen N. il y a 7 mois
I only used this for mosquito bite! Sorry I don’t know anything about eczema.