BY CORTIZONE 10

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Insect Bites Eczema & Psoriasis With Healing Aloe Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone. see more...

• Is this good for ingrown hairs? 1 Answers
  • my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would serve to me?5 Answers
Melody W.
This stuff is a must in the spring and summer months here in Texas - the mosquitoes are out in droves. I almost always have this in my purse during these times of the year to ease the itchiness of the bug bites. I purchase it at Wal-mart, target, the local grocery store - anywhere really. The tube lasts a while too.
Caylyn C.
I honestly don't know what I would do without this stuff. I use it like its lotion(even though I probably shouldn't). I have very dry skin and get eczema and rashes very often so I use this constantly. It helps to relieve the itch on that and many other things like bug bites or hives. Great product!
Sarah W.
Really helps with itching! Also helps with dry, split lips!! I have a problem with the corners of my mouth cracking in the winter!! Smack some of this on it and the next day the swelling is down significantly and the crack will continue to heal every day you put this on
Julie H.
I'm allergic to something but have yet to get it tested. This always does the trick! I purchased it at Kroger and relieves any itching. No pros or cons other than the size it a little big for travel. Would recommend to others and will continue to purchase
Karen R.
I suffer from Eczema and have terrible breakouts during the summer. Without any type of topical cream, I can't sleep without wanting to pull out my hair from the itchiness! This cream has always helped me out in reducing the itching especially at night!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used cortizone many times and so does my family. During the spring time when it starts getting warm my arms start to get rashes cause of the sun so I just usually just put on cortizone and it helps heal my arms to it's normal state.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I recently found out that this cream can be used for swelling. I put this on my tragus piercing when it was swollen but it didn't work the way I wanted it to. Regular cortizone helped my swelling go down.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a do it all cream. We used it a lot on my little guy when he had extreme dryness and weird bumps or rashes. A must have during the winter. Seems to help a variety of skin issues.
Sherry N.
Great first aid cream! I used this for my boil treatment and it helped it heal very well. My daughter loves this cream too and told me that it can be used for reducing swelling.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
So many uses for OTC hydrocortisone. I have used topical hydrocortisone for insect bites, poison ivy, and eczema. Great stuff when indicated!
Helen R.
Wellness Guru Expert
my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would serve to me?
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this good for ingrown hairs?