BY CORTIZONE 10 #3 in Anti-Itch Cream

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Insect Bites Eczema & Psoriasis With Healing Aloe Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone. see more...

• Is this good for ingrown hairs? 1 Answers
  • my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would serve to me?5 Answers
  • Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and is having...1 Answers
Sydney 💋.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Maximum Strength more...
I put this on my hands when they get really dry and cracked. It doesn't sting and it helps heal my hands fast. It absorbs quickly and isn't too greasy. I use the extra strength but I don't really think there's a difference. You can also use this on poison ivy rashes and insect bites to stop the itching. This cream is amazing!
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
Review for: Maximum Strength, Intense Healing more...
I have used both the maximum strength and the intense healing for the Cortizone 10 brand this is such an effective creme for neutralizing itch no matter the cause. It exceeded my expectations by far and I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with itching!
Mary W.
San Mateo, CA
I use Cortizone Anti-Itch any time I have an issue with any foot or skin problems. Bug bits, athletes foot, skin allergies etc. This product has worked for me in the past and continues to work for me every time I am in need. I would recommend to anyone who needs something for anti-itch to get this and try, you will not be disappointed and it will help tremendously!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have Psoriasis and this helps me when I’m in a lot of pain from inflamed lesions on my skin that burn. It soothes the itch and even heals the lesions a little. The price is decent as well. I love this product but unfortunately it’s not a replacement for my Psoriasis Prescription. But it is good for emergencies!
t s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Maximum Strength more...
A lifesaver for itches and burns! I use this stuff when I accidentally burn my finger on the stove and it stops it from blistering and to relieve some of the pain. It also works great for mosquito bites that you can’t stop itching. It also relieves rash breakouts. Absolutely love!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Maximum Strength, Intense Healing more...
I always make sure I have Cortisone cream on hand! I am allergic to ants, and this is one of the most effective creams that can help with ant bites for me. It doesn’t make my skin oily. It absorbs into the skin pretty fast.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Yes I would.Honestly nobody will believe this. I started using this cream for another purpose than what it said is for on the packaging. My mother suffers from eczema and acne on the lower part of her face stared using it on her face. She recommend I did the same thing because after having my beautiful two year old toddler I been dealing with adult acne. At first I though my mother had lost it and that it was observed to use a cream that is for anti itch for your face. But after trying everything on the market including proactiv I said to myself one more weird thing can't possibly do much I gave it a chance and thankful that I was. In a matter of days my face clear up, yes I still have acne marks but acne itself I don't . I couldn't believe how amazing it was. Specially what it had done to my face and life . I will recommend this product to the world as acne cream.
Nikki R.
This stuff is amazing!! (I solely used this product for poison ivy rash). After having a run in with poison ivy I thought I would save myself money/visit to the doctors so I did some reach on products I could buy over the counter. I had seen reviews about how this has worked for people who have had poison ivy rashes and decided to give it a try.

I broke out on my right side of my forehead/upper right eye and my neck. I literally started using this Wednesday night and by Friday morning the swelling/redness have gone down. It's Saturday and my face has cleared my neck on the other hand is taking longer, I have seen improvement but my main concern was my face. I know the directions say ONLY use 3-4 times a day, but I would reapply every 2 hours. Before reapplying I would clean it with a cotton ball of apple cider vinegar (** warning if you do this it WILL burn for awhile and I am not a doctor it's just a natural remedy my mom told me about you can also research it), after the apple cider vinegar would dry i would then apply the cream. Hope this helps you.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Review for: Maximum Strength more...
I have tried this on eczema and it helped. Just have to reapply everyday but it still comes back the next day or so. Good product though and I still purchase. This really helps with the itching though
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
When you have sensitive skin, rashes are somewhat inevitable. This is my miracle rash and itch treatment. I literally use is for EVERYTHING: bug bites, hives, random itchy patches, dry skin, keratosis pilaris, scabs, razor burn, sunburn...you name it.

It may seem a bit unconventional but I use this for acne too. It's not going to get rid of your acne completely, but it will reduce the size and redness of your pimples almost instantly.
I have a history of cystic acne, which can be painful, itchy, extremely unsightly, and confidence shaking. When I get a cystic pimple, I place Cortizone on it twice a day until it's gone. It helps reduce swelling, pain, and redness until the pimple is gone.

#Protip: place a liberal dollop of Cortizone on a pimple on cleansed skin, place a band-aid over it, and watch your pimple drastically reduce in size overnight.
Helen R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
my lips cracked too, I have always broken, this would serve to me?
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for ingrown hairs?
Macy W.
Sulphur Springs
Will it burn sensitive skin?? My grandma has cancer and is having bad reactions to her medicine. Rashy and red spots and the itch is unbearable. Other moisterizeres haven’t helped, and some burn her skin. Who’ll this burn sensitive skin??