Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend.  Feel the Heal™ Relieves Itch Fast  Serious Medicine, Fast Comfort: Skin Irritation Inflammation & Redness Rashes Insect Bites Eczema & Psoriasis With Healing Aloe Contents filled by weight, not by volume *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.

IS IT WERY GOOD???
How do you all rate the quality of this product? Is this a great option for skin issues?
I Just had my eyebrows waxed and have noticed red little irritated bumps appear between my brows, would anyone recommend this to help calm and reduce the irritation?
Start your review of Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme!
Caylyn C.
Cheswick, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I honestly don't know what I would do without this stuff. I use it like its lotion(even though I probably shouldn't). I have very dry skin and get eczema and rashes very often so I use this constantly. It helps to relieve the itch on that and many other things like bug bites or hives. Great product!
Hart L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Helps relieve itching from minor iritation. I use most often for bug bites or unidentified irritations.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This cortisone product is a lifesaver for insect bites or just itchy, dry skin. Within minutes of application intense itching is gone. The product also seems to alleviate those symptoms for hours. I always keep this on hand in my pantry. Definitely a go-to product.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have to have this cream in the summer time, it seems I always get bug bites , this cream stops the irritation and itching, it's very effective and affordable, it meets all of my expectations, I recommend this to everyone. 3 Pack - Cortizone-10 Intensive Healing Lotion Eczema/Dry Skin 3.50oz Each
Alexis S.
Boonsboro, MD
I sometimes get a little eczema on my chin from wearing a mask. Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing Eczema Care 3.5 oz. instantly provides realized and heals the dryness within 2 days. It’s a life saver! I’ve tried other natural products like coconut oil but nothing does the job like this cream!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I use it constantly for my skin in the age of my face and to soothe the redness and itching of my dry skin, it is so useful and necessary.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just okay at reducing itch. If you have a tough itch from a bug or rash, it will only offer temporary relief. And even then, it isn't full relief. It only lessens the itch by a little.
Vikki R.
Head dr Fredericktown
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only thing that works better than Cortisone 10 for my contact dermatitis is a prescription cream. Hands down the best over the counter anti itch cream out there.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am so thankful for this creme. It works fast and really great for an instant itchy relief. It does not leave any sticky residue which I really appreciated. This helps me so much with mosquitoes bites and psoriasis. I highly recommend.
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is my go to for any itchy rashes. It works instantly. And it helps heal so quickly. It's very affordable as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...