Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cool Relief Gel uploaded by Jennifer P.Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cool Relief Gel uploaded by Jennifer  M.Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cool Relief Gel uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY CORTIZONE 10

#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend Fast Acting Long Lasting! Cools the Itch & Continues Reliving for Hours Insect Bites Poison Ivy Sunburn Itch Inflammation, Irritation & Redness Eczema & Psoriasis Cools on Contact 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid *Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone. see more...

Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Okay I never actually bought it but my fiancé had it. It's for itching, minor skin irritations, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy etc, insect bites, and other irritation due to detergent, jewelry, and mug more but not burns. I haven't used a curling iron in years and burnt myself three times. No idea how I managed it but twice in on swipe. Maybe I shouldn't use them but anyway, this stuff relieved the pain right away. After a bit it flakes off but it's ok. It really helps and kept me from the dark spots of Burnsville. I only knew to use this from suggestions online. Good stuff.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
The cooling relief formula helps aid bug bites almost instantly. Highly recommended for any type of irritating and itching bites. This is our first time trying it and I am definitely going to repurchase
Denise R.
Bronx, NY
Two stars, I chose this itch relief because it said it's a cooling relief, I did not feel any cooling relief, even after putting the bottle in the fridge. It did however make my bug bites smaller but I expected more in the 4 days I've been religiously using it. Definitely going for the generic stuff next time as this is not worth the mark up price it's marked on.
Tonya C.
This cooling formula has been great for bug bites and eczema. I get really dry skin in the winter and it provides exactly what I need to stop scratching instantly. It doesn't smell terrible and actually allows the area to heal because I stop itching it! Great stuff.
Jennifer F.
Fontana, CA
I get bit my mosquitos so much! Like at least 6-10 on my body at one time. & they get pretty badly swollen. This calms & cools the itch & its cleaner than the cream kind. Clear & no fragrance!
Amanda C.
Manchester, CT
Great product! I use this product every time I get my face waxed. It soothes the burning feeling and prevents redness and irritation.
Alysia F.
Grandy, NC
This is the only thing my husband will use on his heat rash! It instantly soothes the irritation! 2 thumbs up!!!!