BY CORTIZONE 10

Hydratensive™ Natural Oatmeal Formula Anti-Itch Lotion for Hands & Body Dermatologist Recommended Soothes itchy, irritated skin Calming moisturizers Vitamins A, C, & E Natural fresh scent 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Lotion see more...

Grace B.
Spring Lake, MI
Review for: Soothing, Oatmeal more...
Do you have eczema, severe dry skin, etc? This product lasts forever and works so well. It has greatly reduced my eczema in the few years & the base is oatmeal. I really recommend it, especially in cold winter months.
Vawn C.
Review for: Other more...
This has helped my eczema more than any other over-the-counter product I have tried.  I love the price for it, I believe it is well worth it.  I have not tried the eczema specific one, or the aloe one, just the basic hydrating healing type.  I hope they never change the formulation, it is perfect.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
This product right here is my life saver all time especially during the summer I get bite easily and I get rashes any time after apply a small amount of this on the infected area the itching stops and also helps with the redness this is good for children also.
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
Got this for my son who has eczema and heat brings nasty flare ups. also stress. we had gone out of state for a family funeral and had forgotten his normal lotion and got this. and oh wow I will pay the money for this any day. it made a huge difference!!
Jamie A.
Muskegon, MI
I get hives occasionally on my hands, and this provides relief almost immediately. The smell is light & inoffensive, and the lotion consistency is thick, but absorbs quickly. I'd definitely recommend.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
This is great for insect bites. Helps with the itch and also reduces inflammation. Helps heal any breaks in the skin caused by the bite. Is odorless and doesn't stain.
Andy C.
Torrance, CA
Best itching reliving product ever made. Works really good for rashes, or even a big bite. It soothes and relives the itching
Chloe L.
Hewlett, NY
Best stuff to use if you have a rash like poison ivy-stops the itch right away!
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
How fast does this start working ?