Cortizone 10 Crème with Aloe

by Cortizone 10

The non-greasy Creme is designed to go on smoothly and penetrate quickly to relieve itch fast. It also contains healing aloe to soothe itchy, irritated skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cortizone 10 Crème with Aloe!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Cortizone 10 Crème with Aloe uploaded by Kellen H.
I use this when I had mosquito bites or rashes! It work instantly and soothing to my skin! It is cheap and a little bit is all you need! You can find this anywhere! I will always continue to use this when ever my skin needs it!
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Este producto es un esteroide que contiene aloe por lo cual es muy recomendado xq alivia la picazón y cualquier rash
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,239 reviews
This is a must have for your medicine cabinet especially during the summer when allergies act up and you are outside more. This is a good price and i would definitely recommend it. The only con is it seems to disappear fast.
Mimi F.
Las Vegas, NV
This has helped my husbands hands a lot. He tends to get dry scaly hands which make them itchy but with this cream he can have his hands heal as it helped soothe the dryness and itch. I would definitely recommend
Voronica V.
Pickering , ON
I love this product so much only con is that I live in Canada and they don’t see it here. I was stung once and a friend from the US happen to have it on her and it worked instantly to relieve the pain. It’s fair to say I stop at the drug store anytime I am in the US.
Jill S.
La Verne, CA
Purchased at: Vons.com
A must have for every household…we use it on sunburn, bug bites, rashes or anything that itches. I even keep an extra tube in my purse!
Pamela C.
Eveleth, MN
Very soothing. I have used this on everything from my face to my feet. It relieves itch, helps with dry flaky skin and reduces scaliness too.
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
I use this normally for bug bites every summer, but it’s also been very handy for when I had paint allergy! Helped relieve the itchy pain.
member-f48e81
Purchased at: CVS
I have used Cortizone 10 cream for insect bits & rashes. It also good for helping kids from scratching rash & bits too. The bonus is how much it soothes the skin.

Looking for your answer?