Cortizone-10 Cortizone 10 Intensive Healing Lotion for Eczema Itchy and Dry Skin uploaded by Neyma V.

BY CORTIZONE-10 #98 in Skin Treatments

Relieve your dry, itching skin with cortizone-10, intense healing eczema lotion. Specially formulated to treat troubling skin conditions like eczema, dermatologist recommended cortizone-10 lotion provides long-lasting, clinical strength itch relief with its powerful and effective hydrocortisone formula. Infused with vitamins c, a, e as well as aloe and 7 intensive moisturizers to leave your skin feeling nourished, moisturized and itch-free. The convenient 3.5 ounce squeeze bottle fits great in your purse for moisturizing itch relief on the go. see more...

• "this is my favorite lotion for my son. he has normal to dry skin with frequent eczema flare ups. this lotion keeps his skin moisturized wile relieving the itch from the eczema. id recommend this to any one. " in 2 reviews
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB. We use it on our son who has eczema and has prescription lotions. When is eczema is mostly under control, this lotion is the only thing needed. I also use it on my legs, which get very itchy, and this really helps. Will continue to purchase.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
Bailey H.
I have had eczema for almost 6 years and I have seen dermatologist and have had prescriptions to try and get rid of my eczema. They worked well but ended up bleaching areas of my skin that have had the medication. This is the ONLY lotion that gets rid of my eczema while not bleaching my skin! HIGHLY recommend!
Kaylee L.
Relieves itch and readiness from eczema skin fast! Helps heal irritated patches and hydrate them to make them look and feel better. Takes a bit to sink in but gets the job done! I use this constantly to prevent an eczema break out and keep my skin hydrated!
Sarah L.
My eczema gets so bad in the winter. Dry skin along with cracking and bleeding. After 2 or 3 days of constant application of Cortizone Intensive Healing, my eczema flare up was healed or almost healed. It works and it's under $10 at Wal Mart and Target.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
This lotion is a savior! My son suffers from eczema and this helps him get instant relief. I purchase mine at target and it is so inexpensive. It does bleach the skin if you use it a lot but it’s great for a fast remedy.