Cortizone-10 Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme Intense Healing 2 oz. uploaded by Cristin G.

BY CORTIZONE-10

• Did anyone know you can use this cream for swelling?4 Answers
Logann P.
Logann P.
I use this on the bumps from my triple forward helix piercings to keep them clean and it works! I enjoy that it is anti itch so when the bumps are healing it does not bother me as much. I also use it for rashes. Two thumbs up! great product and it isn't outrageously expensive for something so versatile.
Breanna N.
Cortizone 10 is the TRUTH! When I first bought it, I used it for itching. I got my tragus piercing in April and it was swollen so I was curious to see if this cream would help it go down. It took the redness and swelling away! It also helped shrink the lump I had in my knee. This cream is worth it!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
Amazing cream and a must have in everyone's medicine cabinet. This really does instantly provide relief from bites and rashes. We use this on my son's eczema right when he starts a flare up and it's helped eliminate the need to go straight for a prescription steroid.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
Works great to stop the itchiness of eczema, but has to be applied often. I wouldn't agree that it is "healing" though. It's a little pricey, but does work better than other products on the shelf. I would recommend this product as a quick fix, but not a remedy.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert
It would help the itchiness of bug bites for a few minutes before it was back again. Not worth it to me. Topical benadryl and calamine lotion was much better. I tried it on stress hives as well and the same thing.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Hemet, CA
This cream is great for many uses. It helps with bug bites, sweat rashes and many other uses. I like that it is not greasy and dries well without any residue.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I used this and works very good my son when it was hot and he was smaller would get heat rash his pediatrician prescribed me this for him
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I use this for baby during the summer was great worked fast. Only it leaves baby shine so recommend putting only on night
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Mega Parent Expert
This is one of the best creams to use for itch and for eczema. I have to use this faithfully to help with mine.
Francie K.
Francie K.
Cincinnati, OH
I'd be lost without some cortisone 10 in the summer it works great to releave the itch from a mosquito bite!
Breanna N.
Did anyone know you can use this cream for swelling?