Cortizone-10 Cortizone 10 Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Creme Intense Healing 2 oz. uploaded by Cristin G.

BY CORTIZONE-10

• Did anyone know you can use this cream for swelling?4 Answers
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing!! I use every day over almost my whole body. & it heals my skin so fast, like over night it will be smooth and soft. Definitely recommend if you have eczema. This stuff works!! Worth the money!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I use this for my 2 year old daughter who gets little eczema rashes on her cheeks and it works great to clear them up over night.  I also use this for my occasional psoriasis flare-ups and it works great for them too.  It is not a greasy formula like others I have tried and it is absorbed into the skin fairly quickly.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Walgreens.
Andjoua R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for bites, itches, and rashes...It helps sooth the area and make sure that it doesn't spread. I myself am prone to mosquito bites, and breakouts and this helps tremendously. I think i have try just about every cortizone creme
Hailee B.
This product does a great job helping my rash. I seriously feel instant relief when I apply it. It is super reasonable and found at Walmart! It is not tacky, and they white color fades into the skin quickly.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Okay seriously this is a LIFE SAVER for those who suffer from eczema. In the winter I get the most mild but persistent eczema in random spots. I would usually just put some cetaphil lotion on and wait for it to go away but a friend gave me this and it's helped me so much. I put on a generous amount of this to the spot and the itching stops and the red goes away over night. The cream does not have a smell and it absorbs into the skin very quickly. This is great.
Logann P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on the bumps from my triple forward helix piercings to keep them clean and it works! I enjoy that it is anti itch so when the bumps are healing it does not bother me as much. I also use it for rashes. Two thumbs up! great product and it isn't outrageously expensive for something so versatile.
Breanna N.
Cortizone 10 is the TRUTH! When I first bought it, I used it for itching. I got my tragus piercing in April and it was swollen so I was curious to see if this cream would help it go down. It took the redness and swelling away! It also helped shrink the lump I had in my knee. This cream is worth it!
Vanessa N.
East Dundee, IL
Amazing cream and a must have in everyone's medicine cabinet. This really does instantly provide relief from bites and rashes. We use this on my son's eczema right when he starts a flare up and it's helped eliminate the need to go straight for a prescription steroid.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
This product was very useful for me recently due to me breaking out in a rash from using a body scrub that I had got from the mall. I was instantly able to be relieved from the redness and itchiness of my skin. I would definitely recommend everyone use this product.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Works great to stop the itchiness of eczema, but has to be applied often. I wouldn't agree that it is "healing" though. It's a little pricey, but does work better than other products on the shelf. I would recommend this product as a quick fix, but not a remedy.
Breanna N.
Did anyone know you can use this cream for swelling?