BY CORTIZONE-10

Cortizone-10® 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Ointment Maximum Strength.
Relieves itch fast.
Doctors recommend #1 Itch medicine*.
Skin irritation & rashes.
Inflammation & redness.
Insect bites, poison ivy.
Eczema & psoriasis.
Water resistant formula.
Helps seal in healing. see more...

Amelia S.
Cedar Falls, IA
I use this product not only for insect bites, but also for dry itchy skin. I've tried lots of different creams and lotions, but I found that this product helps the most! The tube goes a long way, as you don't need to use very much at a time. I would recommend this product.
Kavita R.
I've used this when my kid had some insect bites and it kept him from itching the skin away. I guess you can use it for purposes too.
Andjoua R.
Great for bites, itches, and rashes...It helps sooth the area and make sure that it doesn't spread. I myself am prone to mosquito bites, and breakouts and this helps tremendously. I think i have try just about every cortizone creme
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
Works great to relieve itching, whether its from bug/insect bites, or due to dry skin. Works great. doesn't have a smell to it so that's good in my opinion. can wear it very discreetly.
Tania A.
Aurora, CO
This product is grate for bit marks and itchy skin. it helps if you have eczema also

Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Overall Recommend! My Itchiness Goes Away Really Fast When I Apply This Over The Area! I Think The Only One Ive Tried Is The Original One. Im Not Sure About The Ultra Moisturizing One Or Some Cool Relief.
karen a.
Palmdale, CA
This right here is a life saver. I suffer from eczema and it works perfectly on my dry patches. It doesn't have a smell like other ointments so no one will know you are wearing it. I believe that its works best for dry skin and bug bites. This is a great essential for camping as well.