BY CORTISLIM

Dietary Supplement Fat Burning Weight Loss Formula* Clinically Tested to Burn More Fat after Exercise*  Helps Increase Metabolism* Improves Energy and Stamina*  Safe to Use with Other CortiSlim Products for Added Weight Loss Benefits* Are you ready for the CortiSlim Lifestyle? Weight loss and weight management are unique challenges for many of us.  Your body s ability to efficiently metabolize fat may have a dramatic effect on your ability to lose weight.  CortiSlim® Burn™ is a powerful fat burning formula that is designed to compliment your weight loss program, which ideally should consist of a sensible diet, regular exercise and a program of stress management.+*  CortiSlim® Burn™ has been specially formulated to be used in conjunction with CortiSlim® Original and CortiSlim® Advanced Weight Loss Products.&n see more...

Cortislim Burn
  • "I guess if you were determined to lose weight this product would help however I wasn't." in 1 review
  • "Dietary Supplement Fat Burning Weight Loss Formula." in 1 review
DONNA V.
I bought this product hoping for will power or commitment in a pill. No pill will do that. I guess if you were determined to lose weight this product would help however I wasn't. Honestly there is no magic out there. It all comes from the inside out not from the outside in......
milan r.
Columbia , MD
Dietary Supplement Fat Burning Weight Loss Formula. Clinically Tested to Burn More Fat after Exercise. It helps Increase Metabolism. Improves Energy and Stamina.
Yenis M.
Austin, TX
I need to control my cortisol level! I would love to review this product. Can I get a sample?