Cortex Pro Curling Iron 1 1/2

Cortex Pro Curling Iron 1 1/2" (Black)

BY CORTEX

Create the shiny, silky looks you desire in the salon or at home. The ultra smooth plates prevent pulling, snagging and damaging hair breakage for gorgeous, long lasting, frizz-free results. 100% Tourmaline cone for healthier hair and a high gloss... see more...

• I would like to try out this product but it seems like it...1 Answers
Cortex Pro Curling Iron 1 1/2
Cortex Pro Curling Iron 1 1/2" (Black)
Buy on Amazon
Ashreneeb
I bought this years ago from the girls that own Luxy Hair extensions and I will never regret it! I’ve used this for years and never has an issue. Very affordable and I would buy again if it ever does go bad!
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
My first impression was bad because I burnt all of my fingers, BUT once I learned how to actually curl my hair withOUT burning myself I had the most perfect curls
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you want those areas curls big beautiful bold curls then this is the iron for you it's a great crowd and I am Alicia here looking flawless like you just left out of the salon
Michaela G.
It works great, heats up fast! It gets very hot so be careful, it comes with a glove to protect your hand but i dont like the feel of using it i rather risk the burn ;)
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This wand is really good. Although it doesn't have a clip on the wand which makes it harder for some people to curl their hair, I really enjoy that it has no clip. It looks sleek and the packaging is good. The only thing is that I'm it sure where to purchase this. I've only tried it off my friend who bought it off the folica website.
Mezi G.
I would like to try out this product but it seems like it's hard to use, is it?