BY CORTEX

If you're seeking a bit of a tighter curl with your Cortex curling wand, try this one-incher, available in black or pink. The ultra smooth plates on this wand prevent annoying hair snags while giving you long-lasing and frizz-free curls. Like all of their curling irons, this Cortex wand is made of 100% Tourmaline. This natural material combines the following two technologies, giving you a high gloss shine and less damage than other wands. Negative Ions - Even though they don't sound good, negative ions are a very good thing for your hair! Not only do they stop the growth of bacteria, they aide in the penetration of small water molecules into the hair cuticles. Negative ions result in less damage to the hair cuticle, leaving you with a shiny finish. Far Infrared Heat - FIR technology in this Cortex wand penetrates deep into the hair shaft to lock in moisture and natural oils, resulting in a shinier look and less damage. Professional grade curling iron. Tourmaline cone and infrared technology. Ultra smooth plates will not pull or snag hair. Tangle free swivel cord. Comfortable non-slip grip. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer H.
I own this and the larger size. This makes gorgeous curls that last for days and days. I have very thick wavy hair and this gives me beautiful loose curls that even after sleeping on etc look amazing. Do not hesitate to buy this. I have had mine for 3 plus years going strong. Even my stylist want to know my curl secrets. This is it!
gisselle d.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love this curling iron mainly because my hair is weird style of curly already so it helps me make it look all the same as other parts of my natural i was a first time user and skeptic but now ive had it for a while and its easy to hold and fits just right
Daisy H.
Moreno Valley , Ca
I didn't like to curl my hair much but one day I tried it with this amazing curl and it gave me fantastic curls. Now, I curl my hair so often because I'm very satisfied!
Ra'Shana H.
Michigan City, IN
This is my new favorite wand! Does the job and I get more bouncy spiral and loose waves, whenever I decide to switch it up!
Tracie P.
Russell Springs, KY
Love the versatility of this curling rod. Heats up nicely and provides curls that last all day! Well worth the money!
Alicia R.
I have one of these the curls are just beautiful & it does it quickly the only downside it i get burned a lot
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Love this curling stick! I don't' know why anyone would ever buy a curling iron again!
Ann K.
Edmonton
I rarely use this because even though clipless seems awesome, I just can’t figure it out and it’s hard to use on my own hair. Too many burns!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Is this a good curling iron?