BY CORTEX

Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
When I was in 6th grade and didn't realize how ridiculous I looked when I went out in public I went to the mall and ended up stopping at a kiosk that was selling this straightener. My hair is naturally frizzy/wavy and when they did the trial on my hair to show me how it worked, I was in complete awe. This is the only straightener I will use, and every 2-3 years I replace mine with the same brand. You can get them for around $40 at Tj Maxx or Marshalls, and they do last quite a while as long as you don't drop them.
Victoria C.
I've this one in pink and I've probably had it for a good 4 years now. I love that it can straighten and curl my hair. I use it quite often and it still works well. It's definitely an inexpensive alternative to Chi. It heats up quite quickly too so when I'm on the go and need a quick fix it always helps. I'll be keeping this around for awhile.
Miranda S.
Johnson City, TN
I got one of these in Knoxville Mall. I mainly got it because it was a simple way to curl my hair considering my hair never wants to curl. I take it home and I try curling it and couldn't do it. I gave up.. About a month ago I went into the JC mall and the guy started curling my hair with it and taught me till I totally understood how to do it. I even got to try it on myself there. Get home and I still can't get my hair to curl... It works wonders straightening tho. My hair is wavy and all over the place.
Rachel B.
I bought this at Marshall's (a.k.a. TJ Maxx) when I read somewhere that Cortex and Chi are made by the same company. I have medium straight hair, but it sometimes does not agree with hair tools. This straightener combats that. I find it to heat up within 45 seconds, and stay hot as I'm using it. I'd definitely recommend!
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
This is a great alternative to a chi straightener. Not only do you get the same great results, but you save quite a bit as well. I've been using this for 7 years, and it still works as good as it did when I first bought it!
Natalie A.
Chico, CA
Love this flat iron it has the perfect ceramic plates And the heat it goes up to its amazing
Ashleyy C.
Caledonia , ON
Bought this straightener at Winners here in Canada. I had to return it and when I got another one. It wouldn't turn on. Maybe just a couple defective ones?! I won't be buying this again. Sorry Cortex
Vanessa M.
This works super well! It gets hot within about 30 seconds and straightens my thick hair really well. It does sometimes pull my hair in the sides of the plates
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
Bought this at Winners years ago and it works decently. It’s held up well although I don’t use it often.
Qwin C.
Dallas, TX
How can I receive this tool?