BY CORTEX

Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
I love this straightener! I had a straightener before this one and it was fairly old and felt like i was frying my hair right off but this one does not make my hair feel that way! I would recommend this to others because I have had many many straighteners and this is by far my favorite one! Once this one breaks you can find me buying another one!!
January J.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't own this particular product, but I own other Cortez products and I'm never disappointed. I have thick, curly hair and Cortex flat irons get my hair bone straight. I would definitely continue to buy Cortex hair tools. Oh! And the fact that they aren't expensive is a bonus.
DONNA V.
Cortex Md-102 Pro Mark Flat Iron Pink was giving to me for a gift and the best girt at that works very well and gets hot very quick....
Regine K.
This brand is pretty good. You definitely get what you pay for. I love my hair very straight and this one gets the job done!
Hibba J.
This was the first straighter I purchased. It's amazing and does a good job. Plus I still have it and it still works great.