Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersCortex
Fahrenheit Heat Wave Collection Flat Iron - Black

Cortex Fahrenheit Heat Wave Collection Flat Iron - Black

The Fahrenheit Heat Wave Collection Flat Iron is designed to provide amazing results and performance. Straighten, curl wave or flip your hair quickly and with ease to create a bold new look. Say Goodbye to frizzy, dry hair and experience the smooth, shiny, silky hair you've always wanted. Bring to life your Heat Wave from within. Fahrenheit irons feature 100% ceramic plates, ergonomic non-slip grip, floating plates, swivel cord, and a hooked end for easy hanging. These irons have a variable temperature setting from 140-450F, and dual voltage 110-220V, 60Hz.100% solid ceramic plates and Ionic technology. Sleek, ergonomic design with non-slip grip. Heats to 450 degrees in under 30 seconds. Floating plates optimize styling efficiency. Beveled plates allow multiple styling techniques.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cortex Fahrenheit Heat Wave Collection Flat Iron - Black!
Acworth, GA
I bought tthis flat iron at tjmaxx bc it looked affordable and i needed a flat iron. i have really thick and frizzy hair so i would have to flat iron it several times and after finishing my whole head it would start to frizz i had to give it to my cousin which she has thin hair so it worked better on her than me:/
Melancthon, ON
This straightener is the best! I bought mine at winners for maybe $30 and it has lasted a very long time. I used to own it in pink and now I have one in matte black. I like that it goes up to 400+ degrees, cuts my straightening time in half!
I bought my cortex straightner at Winners about 3 years ago. It heats up great, and it is a good straightner in general, but it gets very hot on the part where you put your hand. I have burnt myself quit a few times because there is no protection on that area. I have had better straightners but this one definitely works if you are on a budget!
Two words: AMAZING AND AFFORDABLE! I love this flat iron. It was the first one i ever bought and it works amazingly. My hair is not frizzy at all and perfectly straight.

Looking for your answer?