Cortex Black Series Straightener

The Cortex black series is the top hair straightener on the market. Professional stylists trust the quality of Cortex products and this flat iron has a number of features that are both practical and help maintain beautiful healthy hair. This is the best hair iron straightener for maintaining soft, healthy, shiny hair. Microprocessors monitoring each plate and Far infrared technology distribute heat evenly to prevent damage while locking in moisture and natural oils. Premium ceramic plates and negative ion technology promote smooth, silky hair and eliminate frizz. A variety of heat settings makes this top hair straightener suitable for all hair types, lengths and thicknesses. The plates heat quickly and maintain constant temperature for quick styling, fast results and deeply straightened hair that lasts for days. Close, even clamping plates are designed for even heat and consistent style. Floating plates make styling faster and easier. Beveled plates allow for versatility in styling.

Did Anyone Used ?
Start your review of Cortex Black Series Straightener!
Blossom W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this flat iron. It really gets my hair smooth. My only gripe is that if you use higher heat the paint layer can come off on the sides which seems like something shouldn’t be happening.
Savanna S.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
I love these straighteners! I’ve bought one for all my family and friends. Tj Maxx usually carries them at a great price. The adjustable heat helps protect my hair while still getting the job done. Love it.
ashley C.
Somerville , NJ
I love my mini straightener. I mainly just use this if I am straightening my bangs or a quick straightening throughout my hair because it heats up so quickly. I use it at least once a week and it is super helpful when I'm in a rush and I don't have time to wait on a regular straightener to heat up
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
The best flat iron hands down I've ever had in my life, Leaves hair super shiny silky and pin straight, also u can do curls and waves and it last for days!! I love it!! I have this now for 5 years and it works like the first day i got it!!!!
nicole H.
Lakeville, MN
This is by far the best hair straightener I have ever owned. I currently use it every single day and it has made my hair stay straight even overnight. I totally recommend this product to anyone who does not want to spend a lot of money.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
I am honestly surprised to see this get the high ratings that it has. I absolutely hate my straightener. My hair is always snagging, whether it's while curling or straightening. This is the worst hair straightener I've owned. I'm actively looking to change it and personally would not recommend it.
Marissa D.
iPad this product for a really long time and it is last me through a lot of hair styles. I only use it like once a month but I have had it just about five years and this past year I did really just hard to make my hair smell burned
Chelsea J.
Huntsville, AL
I really love the straightener! It’s comparable to high-end brands but a lot more affordable! I don’t straighten my hair often but when I do I always use this straightener! It’s ceramic plated so it’s non-damaging. I love that It has an adjustable heat setting. I always recommend this straightener!
Myranda C.
I’ve had the same cortex straightener for 6 years, it’s a good quality product and very affordable
Mia S.
Orlando, FL
I love this flat iron. I have been buying this brand for years. It's affordable and it works. The last kit that I bought came with a mini flat iron.