Cortex 4 in One Curling Iron Set uploaded by Samantha R.

BY CORTEX

The Cortex Professional 4 in 1 Ceramic Clipless Curling Iron Set includes 4 different size ceramic tourmaline barrels for a variety of curls with a single tool. see more...

Ashley M.
Metairie, LA
The best curling iron EVER!! Many sizes to choose from whether you want curly curls or beach waves. I use ALL four heads regularly. I’m on my second iron and will purchase a third if I need to. A+++
Kristin M.
Atlanta, GA
BEST curling iron ever. Heats up very fast. Interchangeable heads make it like having 4 separate curling irons. Curls last all day and look great. Easy to use too.
Samantha R.
Dearborn, MI
My first one of these lasted 7 years and now I’m on my second set. I love how fast I can do my hair with this curling wand. Plus, when I decided to cut my hair, I could use a smaller barrel and not have to purchase another curling iron.
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
I like the interchangeable heads so you can choose the size of the curls you want. I think this wand works really well. It heats fast, I love that you can adjust the temperature & that the cord swivels. I think it's a great price & definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a curling wand.
Alyssa L.
Snohomish, WA
My roommate has this and now I need to buy one!! I love the interchanging curling wands and it heats up so fast. My hair is left is perfect curls. My hair is just above my butt and very thick, it's so hard to find a product that will actually curl my type of hair. Great price, great product.
Christina V.
I actually am surprised by this product. I usually use hairspray to set my curls to ensure they last long, but with this curler I don't have too.
Elaine K.
Nashville, TN
These curling irons work great, I love the variety of sizes they give you. It heats up super fast and
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s started off as a great rod, however after some time the temperature feature stops working. I bought 3 of them and it happens to all of them. It is not worth it at all. I would start away and go with a different brand instead.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I really hated this and ended up returning it. I loved the concept of clipless, but it was hard to use and didn’t give very good results. I ended up returning it.
Judith C.
This has Been a life saver for me and my mom, we hace diferent lenghts and we can both use This