BY CORTAS

Other than Using in a varity of cooking applications Rose Water can be used in a facial mask. Add Rose Water to your bath water and use Rose Water as a moisturizer after your bath. Rose Water can be used as a face lotion for all skin types to tone see more...

• I want to try this! What is this used for?2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to find Rose water?1 Answers
  • What all can you use rose water for? I've heard of it in beauty pro...1 Answers
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.
Foodie Expert
I always keep this in my fridge! It is a great facial toner and help restore balance to my skin. I also mix it with some oils and put it in a spray bottle as a hydration mist for my face. It's very good at soothing skin and the best part is it's so cheap!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
I actually use this splendid rose water not for consumption but a great facial toner after cleanse my face.
swati s.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Foodie Expert
Rose water is like elixir to most of the home curable skin problems . It's the best cleansing water too . Very soothing for strained eyes .. I like this brand for all these purposes
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Foodie Expert
Great for the skin. Always keep a bottle! Defiently recommend this to everyone. Great for facials.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite rose water! It is amazing when used as a toner!! It smells amazing and the anti aging benefits of rose water are known to be one of the best so this is a must have! I get this from our local middle eastern store and it's really cheap. You can even use it in your bath or even a couple teaspoons in your water. I love this stuff!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
My favorite stuff to use as a facial toner. Its fantastic. I even use this in my bath its the greatest !!
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
I keep these in my house at all times. I use it in my bath or as a facial toner... I even mix it with essential oils and use it to spray on my linens
sakeena a.
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
I love rose water as a refreshing face toner. Its helped balance my oily skin. It also helps with discoloration and blemishes. Alot of variety of uses. I use it in my daughters hair to tame her curls too!
Heather B.
Heather B.
What is this for?
Vannie B.
Vannie B.
Mansfield, Oh
Foodie Expert
What is rose water use for?
Lece R.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
I want to try this! What is this used for?
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Where is the best place to find Rose water?
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
What all can you use rose water for? I've heard of it in beauty products.