BY CORTAID #57 in Anti-Itch Cream

Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I have very sensitive, easily irritated skin. I very wary of what I put on my body for fear of a bad reaction. However, this Cortaid cream made specifically for sensitive skin like mine is great. I love how gentle it is on my skin and how effectively it works at stopping itchiness from bites or irritations.
Jean M.
My daughter has sensitive skin and is a bug magnet. We keep an anti-itch cream on hand. My preference for itch crews is Up and Up from Target but when I buy else where I use Cortaid.
Justine H.
Yakima, WA
This is an amazing product! It works very fast and doesn't feel greasy on the skin. Which is very hard to come by with many anti-itch products.
Kaitlin F.
Works well on rashes and is pretty good on bug bites! It doesn't feel greasy, it's more of a lotion and absorbs nicely.
Rell B.
To me I feel like this really does relieve the ice that you have whether its from having dry skin to and insect bite
Katy H.
Used for eczema. This cream isn't really strong enough for my skin, doesn't work very well to stop itchy or heal issues. I've had to go with prescribed options.