BY CORTAID #36 in Anti-Itch Cream

Superior results with visibly healthier skin in 1 day* from redness and dryness, flaking and scaling, cracking. #1 doctor recommended brand. *Clinically shown to help improve the 5 visible signs of itch better than the leading store brand maximum strength hydrocortisone cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Samantha B.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my all-time favorite products. I am allergic to bug bites, unfortunately, and it causes my bites to not only itch 10 times worse then it normally would with a normal person but also causes a little bug bite to swell and blister and then break open. It is AWFUL! And also, unfortunately, I have passed this affliction on to my two children who are 10yrs and 16 months old. This product is the only one I have found that relieves ANY of the itch for us. Its easy to apply and while it doesn't relieve all the itch, it helps a lot! I don't know what I would do without this product! I have tried so many different kinds of products with disappointing results, so ii keep this in many places so its always available to us, like my car, my purse, both bathrooms and even at my mothers! Highly recommended product!
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I've tried almost all anti-itch creams throughout the years and Cortaid is my favorite brand. I have had dry cracking skin on my face and chest area. This is the only way I have found relief without having to go to a dermatologist. It gets rid of the flaky skin and really moisturizes my skin. I can never find the bigger tubes in my local Walgreens. I would really like to try the other different varieties they have available. It is very fast acting and the once dry flaky skin turns into healthy skin with a nice glow. It really provides excellent relief and moisture to any affected area.
Ashley Y.
I grew up using Cortaid as my primary anti-itch cream. It rubs in smoothly into my skin, and leaves a nice feel to my skin without feeling oily after its application. After applying Cortaid, any itches disappear within minutes! It also lasts a few years, and is very affordable! I highly recommend this product to others.
Shelley M.
This is a really good product. My kids have problems with eczema and have been on prescription lotion. This product is great when I catch their eczema before it gets too bad. Prevents them needing the prescription strength most of the time
Elizabeth C.
The old stand by. This is what I've used since I was a kid and it has always worked for me. If it itches put some cortaid on it.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
A must have especially in the summer to deal with any itchy bug bites that occur. This helps take away the itch fast
M P.
Relieves itch fast but its too temporary. have to keep reapplying but overall a good temporary itch reliever
Dawn S.
Pipersville, PA
Excellent, fast relief of itching due to insect bites, poison ivy or other allergen producing itchiness.
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Can this be used all over your body?