BY CORTAID #65 in Anti-Itch Cream

Relieves itching and redness fast! Helps heal rashes for healthier skin. Relieves itches due to: Eczema, Psoriasis, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Insect Bites, Rashes, Poison Ivy/Oak/Sumac. Dermatologist recommended see more...

• What is the price range for this product?1 Answers
  • Does this help with an allergic reaction? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Growing up I have always had bad eczema, especially in the crooks of my elbows and the back of my shoulders. I have found that Cortaid is the only brand of hydrocortisone that completely heals my eczema in sometimes as soon as 3 days. I will never use any other product besides Cortaid.
Rachel A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I swear by this. The one with cooling relief is a little better for me just because my bug bites get very hot, but I will only use cortaid brand!
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
Seems as if it instantly relieves my daughter itchy stomach due to eczema. A life saver!
Samantha Q.
Sometimes I get itchy skin and need relief! This definitely helps with that!
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this help with an allergic reaction?
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the price range for this product?