Corta Flex Corta-Flex. 025374 U-Gard Concentrated Powder - 8 Lb uploaded by Aili R.

BY CORTA-FLEX

Field trials prove u gard highly effective on gastric ulcers- Tests showed impressive improvements in horses with a variety of grades of ulceration throughout treatment with u gard- Ingredients: Kaolin Calcium Carbonate Magnesium Hydroxide Glycine Zinc Oxide Diatomaceous Earth Methylcellulose Silicon Dioxide Dried Apple Pectin Pulp Aloe Vera Gel Sodium Propionate (A Preservative) Iron Oxide Natural and Artificial Flavors- Size: 8 Pound- Dimension: 7-5 x 9-5 x 9-5- SKU: BCI24126 SKU: BCI24126 see more...

Review (1)
Aili R.
I started using this product about a month ago on my 14 y/o Warmblood as he was acting out while working and girthing. I noticed a difference in just a week. His stools were more solid, his attitude was back to normal, and I could tell he felt better. I'd highly recommend trying this product if you have a nervous, athletic horse that could get ulcers.
Angelina I.