Corsair - Gaming Sabre Rgb Optical Gaming Mouse - Black uploaded by Kimberly H.

BY CORSAIR

3-zone, 16.8 million color backlighting; 6400 dpi optical sensor; Corsair Utility Engine; multicolor dpi indicator; 1,000Hz USB refresh rate; claw-grip design; 8 programmable buttons; braided easy-flex cable see more...

Christi F.
We purchased this mouse for my son for his birthday this year.  He is becoming quite the gamer so we bought this mouse for his gaming computer and he loves it!  The colors are great, the response time is spot on, and for the price you can't beat it!  As far as I know my son has had no issues whatsoever.  I definitely recommend this product!
Kimberly H.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this mouse. Its responsiveness is excellent and can be changed. It lights up. i would definitely recommend this product
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)