Corsair CX Series CX750 CP-9020015-NA 750W Power Supply - ATX, 24 Pin Connector, 80 Plus Bronze, Active PFC, SATA

BY CORSAIR

The Corsair CX Series CX750 CP-9020015-NA 750W Power Supply keeps your PC running by providing a 750W of pure, continuous power to make your system and other peripherals function. With up to 85% Energy Efficiency, rest assured that your PC will operate with low power consumption and less heat generation for long term use. The Corsair CX Series CX750 CP-9020015-NA 750W Power Supply also comes with a temperature controlled fan for silent operations and long cables that supports even full tower components. see more...

• How well does this work? And how much do your think it would be i...15 Answers
  • What is this? And how does it work?2 Answers
  • How long do these last before replacing?7 Answers
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Techie Expert
I am the computer girl for my family so whenever a PC needs a new power supply these are exactly what I get for them. It's a great, no-frills, power supply for a PC that doesn't use much power. Its semi-modular design also lets you disconnect most cables you don't use. There are still about 4 connectors per cable so chances are you might end up with unused connectors if the PC it's installed in only has a couple of peripherals but it's still much nicer than a non-modular power supply. PSUs don't have an impact on the performance of the PC from a user perspective, and many of the cheap power supplies are very poorly made. Many of us techs know how important it is to have a well-built and dependable power supply in our PCs but it can be harder to convince a user, especially when the more well-built power supplies are usually more expensive. This product pretty much mitigates that issue as it's both dependable and very affordable.
Marie A.
I have one of these power supplies in my main computer. It works great and I have not had any trouble with it at all. I've had it in my computer for almost 2 years. I definitely recommend their power supplies to anyone!
Clarissa P.
Newport News, VA
It's easy to install and has worked well for me for over 2 years now! It's still working well for me and I don't imagine it will need replacing anytime soon.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert
Este producto es excelente calidad, es la cream de la cream!!!! Lo usado y puedo dar fe de su excelente calidad!!!!
Mirela Z.
Alpharetta, GA
It is in my pc now and has been for the last year almost. It was easy to install, and it works without any hiccups.
Kyle Tori B.
Cadillac, MI
Good product! Not to expensive either. Have to try it for yourself! It's awesome and techie. 😉
Priyanka P.
Standard easy to install good and great for sli systems. Awesome product. And good......
yasser k.
CITE SOREST BT TH6 N1 ALI MENJDELI EL KHAROUB
Techie Expert
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good newsBest regards.
Jessica Z.
Corsair é uma marca ótima, o preço não agrada muito, mas o custo benefício acaba valendo a pena
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
How well does this work? And how much do your think it would be in Canada?
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
How long do these last before replacing?
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
What is this? And how does it work?