Senegence
Corrective Color Concealer Deep

Corrective Color Concealer Deep

by Senegence

Correct imperfections and blur fine lines and flaws with this creamy, long-lasting formula that nourishes skin while providing perfect coverage. It can be used to tone down flushed skin, to disguise broken capillaries, to mask changes in pigmentation...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Corrective Color Concealer Deep!
Destin, FL
The shade I use is light. I use this for under my eyes, and areas I want to highlight. This is hands down the best concealer, and the littlest bit goes the longest way! I’ve had my tube for 2 years!!
Amarillo, TX
Senegence is amazing. I am reviewing the green color. I have some scars and blemishes and it conceals them so well without feeling heavy. It blends so well and is so smooth. I would recommend SeneGence to anyone who asked me about it. I am very impressed. Corrective Color Concealer Deep
Dallas, GA
I actually used this product in the Light formula not the Deep. But it is perfect. I love that it is waterproof and sweat proof. I literally go to put it on and if I look away for too long I will lose the place where I have started to blend it in!
Jonesborough
Senegence concealer is amazing. It is color correcting to your skin tone which helps so much. And a little goes a long way.

Looking for your answer?