BY CORRECTIONIST

Correctionist nighttime restoration treatment is a deep penetrating night treatment for face and neck. Softens expression lines. Speeds cell renewal. For use on face and neck. Softens expression lines. Speeds cell renewal. For use on face and neck. see more...

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having worked at Sally beauty supply and selling this out week after week I decided I would give it a try. Some say at 23 it's a bit pre mature, but let me tell you Iv never woke up looking as refreshed. This is/ was around $30 when I bought it. Well worth the cost! Have had multiple women who spent countless amounts of money on skin care say this was the best brand out! I'm a full believer.
kelly c.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really like this product. it has significantly reduced the fine lines around my eyes and lips after 6 weeks of use. it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily.
Lisbeth U.
Lisbeth U.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Such an amazing product, really does wonders for your skin. I highly recommend.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Harlingen, TX
I love the whole line of Correctionist....I've used it all except the eye creme & plan on getting it soon. This is a light scented, non-greasy, hydrating, anti-aging creme. I love it because I can see an improvement in my skin....it is soft and my wrinkles are not as noticeable. I feel like a pampered princess after I apply this at night. I also use the Time Correcting Creme for daytime use.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Baldwin, NY
this product is amazing for my dry skin. it really restores the natural oils in my skin and makes my skin so much softer and less tight. this treatment is super helpful especially in the cold winters
Codie M.
Codie M.
Carleton, MI
I've had this once before! I used it before I went to bed. It felt really good except it kinda made my face a bit oily! I think I may have used it wrong. Other than that this face treatment was well!
damari m.
damari m.
Laredo, TX
the best night cream i have use, i love it bought one for my mother!!!! it works well!!!
jakeria s.
jakeria s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to know what this product does for you are you suppose to put this product on your face or what.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite night cream ever ! Light weight , no. Greasy ! Perfect ! My lines and not even noticeable any more I've been using it a month.
brooklynn s.
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
okay it definitely gives good moisture but thats all the luck i have had with it but its pretty good
Priya E.
Priya E.
Is it ok to use thos product for all age groups
Manisha K.
Manisha K.
thane
Does this makes skin hydrated?
Katey P.
Katey P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work? Looking to invest in a good overnight cream
Claudiia M.
Claudiia M.
Bogotá
Cuanto cuesta? es buena ?