BeautyFaceFace MakeupPÜR Cosmetics
Correcting Primer - Illuminate & Glow

Correcting Primer - Illuminate & Glow

Pur Minerals cosmetics at Kohl's - Shop the full line of cosmetics products, including this Pur Minerals Illuminate & Glow Primer, at Kohl's.

Oooh! Love this!!!!!!!!!
Start your review of Correcting Primer - Illuminate & Glow!
MARINA K.
Westfield, WI
Correcting Primer - Illuminate & Glow uploaded by MARINA K.
Purchased at: Kohl's
First time using this brand and loved this primer. It applies really smooth and velvety with no oily feel. I used it over my spf 50 and my makeup, it lasted for hours. I have combination skin and did not feel oily spots at all. I loved the supple and velvety feel to it. Recommended!
Cara S.
I REALLY like this primer! I am a girl who was stuck on using only Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional bc it was just what worked the best with my Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation, BUT I grabbed one of the PUR primers that I had in my makeup stash/hoard, one day & used it & well, it worked great! I love the slightly, very- slightly, tacky, feel if gives, so that you are giving your foundation something to really cling on to & stay put with, instead of those silicone based primers, that make everything just slip & slide & *uuugh* separate! I HATE that! Anyway, I went out and purchased THIS primer here & love the illumination it gives to the skin as well all of the above. I am happy to say that this primer is now ALSO in regular rotation with my other fav!
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
Correcting Primer - Illuminate & Glow uploaded by Keely D.
I love this primer! I have very oily skin so I was very skeptical of the illuminate and glow. It keeps my makeup flawless for hours without the shine. This is my new favorite primer!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I got this as a sample in my #Ipsy bag this month and so far I really do like it. I'm not super into primer, but with this product I actually did notice it blur out some imperfections and minimize the look of my pores. It also gave me such a healthy glow, and that is something I am super into for my dry skin. I have tried it alone and under my makeup and I have been impressed by both. It says to mix with foundation too so I will be trying that next. I see myself purchasing the full size in the future.
Megan S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this but I am not completely sold. If I don’t use it daily the primer separates and becomes watery
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Great if you have dry skin and need a little extra glow that'll show once your makeup is on. I wouldn't reccomend for combo or oily skin. It does have pegs, which is an unnecessary ingredient but it's still a great product, just pricey.
Andrea G.
This product is my second favorite of their line of primers. It leaves a beautiful glow but it doesn't minimize pores. It definitely preps your skin before makeup and is great for summer, but not my favorite.
Shirlzz🌺 P.
Duluth, GA
If I could only chose one product in the world it would be this primer. This primer even outs your skin and leaves you with a jlo glow. Honestly you can wear this on its own a little bit of bronzer and mascara and your set. And mixed with the Becca first primer... your makeup will look flawless. I love this product and have repurchased it time after time unfortunately it’s not available at ulta any more, you would have to get it from the website
Scharmaine  B.
Paragon, IN
I got this in my monthly Ipsy bag and tried it the other day! Omg I never had oil come through like it normally does! This product made my face glow and look more even without the oil shine!
Kayla G.
East Butler , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
The Pur Minerals Illuminate and Glow Primer is easy to apply and blend into the face. it adds a small glow to your face that makes your skin flawless. It will make your foundation over top have a dewy glow look that you will fall in love with. i know i did
Ask a question to the Influenster community...