Corral Boots Corral Women's Distressed Gold-Tone Embroidered Cross And Wing Cowgirl Boot [Black, Silver, Gold, 6 B(M) US]

BY CORRAL BOOTS

Haley B.
Tyler, TX
I can’t say enough about these boots. I have this exact pair and I go dancing in them all the time. I can’t count how many concerts, bars, clubs, weddings, and dates these boots have been through. They’ve held up for probably around 8 years. I absolutely love them so so much.
Heather W.
I love these boots! They are so comfortable and extremely beautiful. I have a pair and they are amazing!
Victoria C.
Bandy, VA
I love their boots! They are very expensive but worth the price! They are top of the line boots! They are embellished and so unique compared to other brands. I hope to own more pairs. I highly recommend!