Corpus Naturals Deodorant, Santalum

by Corpus Naturals

An effective, all-natural vegan deodorant that looks incredibly chic on the shelf.

Housed in a mint green case, Corpus deodorants prove that natural can translate into more luxury and healthier protection. The water-based formula is derived from vegan ingredients and made with natural enzymes and extracts minus synthetics and harmful chemicals. The result: Long-lasting, everyday support.

• No. GREEN fragrance notes: bergamot, pink lemon, orange blossom, cardamom
  • SANTALUM fragrance notes: sandalwood, sandalwood root, Texas cedarwood, amber
  • Aluminum and paraban-free
  • Does not contain talc, baking soda, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances.
  • 2.6 oz.

For those who felt the deodorant was successful, did you expect for it to take a couple of weeks to kick in? I’m reading some reviews saying that the deodorant didn’t work, but I’m wondering if maybe they didn’t give the natural deodorant enough time? Up until this point, I didn’t realize that natural deodorants take a little longer to stabilize your armpits.
Does [product:corpus-naturals-deodorant,-santalum] have much scent and does it seem to last most of the day??
Is this worth the $?
Start your review of Corpus Naturals Deodorant, Santalum!
How would you rate this product?
Kathy M.
Toledo, OH
Corpus Naturals Deodorant, Santalum uploaded by Kathy M.
This deodorant is a wonderful natural product. It is a solid that seems to melt into your skin when applied. There is a delicate scent; not overpowering or artificial smelling. I'm a nurse and this keeps me dry through the busiest shift. I highly recommend Corpus Naturals Deodorant, Santalum for anyone looking for a natural product that works!
Jacqueline T.
Corpus Naturals Deodorant, Santalum uploaded by Jacqueline T.
I received Corpus Naturals Deodorant, Santalum as part of a subscription box & never would've tried otherwise as a devoted user of Kiss My Face Sport Liquid Rock Roll On Deodorant, 3 Fluid Ounce (Packaging May Vary) for many years & am glad that I did! It smells great, I've never used anything with the Santalum scent, and am now a fan & the packaging is really attractive too to the point where it's one of those items that you don't want to put away in the cabinet😊. At first, I did not feel that it protected too well, not even close to my beloved Kiss My Face, but I kept trying it everyday because as timing would have it, I was out of the above mentioned, & after using it for a few weeks as a replacement, I'm really happy with it as a deodorant and have no issues with it's abilities. I'm giving it a 4/5 because I'm so familiar and happy with my regular product that is much cheaper (although you get a lot in a roller if this) and also because unlike the Liquid Rock Roll-On Fragrance Free, Corpus Naturals Deodorant, Santalum does not go in completely clear but has a whiteish appearance and if it were not wintertime, I'm sure this would bother me more. However, I really do like it overall.
Victoria P.
west hills
Corpus Naturals Deodorant, Santalum uploaded by Victoria P.
To start off, I actually use the scent N.Green but couldn’t find that option on here! This is by far my favorite natural deodorant ever! I don’t plan on switching anytime soon! The scent is amazing and lasts all day even if your working out! Highly recommend this brand & scent if you’re looking at changing to natural deodorant!
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
Love it i yhink i paid 15 soft scent its natural but i don't forreal care about natural lomg as it works imntrying to change that i prefre the selection at tjmaxx pf natural ones alot cheaper just as good
Elisabeth K.
Tempe, AZ
I was so entranced by Corpus' beautiful and minimalist packaging, lovely scent combinations, and non anti-perspiration formula (I can't do anti-perspirants due to a family history of breast cancer), so I was thrilled to try them out. I purchased a 3 pack of 3 minis which includes Santalum, No Vert, and Le Botaniste. All are beautiful scents in my opinion - I definitely lean more towards fresh/green/woody/more "masculine" scents, so these hit the nail on the head. The plus is the lovely scent doesn't change on my skin, the drawback is that it doesn't last - not by a long shot. If I truly didn't want to get stanky throughout the day, I would have to wash my pits and reapply throughout the day which I just don't have the time and energy for. I'm super bummed these just didn't work for me - if you are a drier/less smelly person than I, they might do the trick 😂 still marking 3 stars for the beautiful packaging, gorgeous scents, and smooth stick formula, but unfortunately they just won't hold up for the smelliest among us.
Louisa C.
Bronx
This is the best clean deodorant that I’ve ever tried, and I’ve tried a lot! The scent is like no other, it is not sticky, doesn’t stain, and actually gets the job done. Will continue to use this and looking forward to checking out the other scents!
Tara B.
Seattle, WA
This deodorant is RIDICULOUS! It feels amazing to put on, smooth and cooling and light, it smells divine, and it WORKS! Also the packaging is gorgeous. Really love the texture of the product. Scent is true rose!
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I want to love this, and I love the California scent and beautiful packaging. It’s also not irritating at all like some natural deodorants are, and is very hydrating and nice. For me, unfortunately, it doesn’t help me fight odor for very long, which is why it gets three stars. I know a lot of people who swear by it though, but for those who are more used to natural deodorant it could be great!
Fatima A.
Incline Vlg, NV
I love this deodorant. It really works. And the scents are very nice, smooth, and refreshing at the same time.
Kate A.
Los Angeles
The best smelling deodorant of all time. Goes on clear and stays on all day, love it!!