Coronado Cajeta Quemada - Regular Flavor (Squeeze Bottle) 23.1 oz uploaded by Yuliza A.Coronado Cajeta Quemada - Regular Flavor (Squeeze Bottle) 23.1 oz uploaded by L E.Coronado Cajeta Quemada - Regular Flavor (Squeeze Bottle) 23.1 oz uploaded by Denisse G.

BY CORONADO

This spread is made with real goat milk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nancy G.
Foodie Expert
Growing up my mom would always give me this with bread or when we were visiting family in Mexico. This product is awesome. I'm very happy that I can purchase it here in the states and not have to travel far in order to have it at home. I purchased this product form a local grocery store. I would recommend this product.
L E.
Nampa , ID
Foodie Expert
This Coronado Cajeta Quemada - Regular Flavor (Squeeze Bottle) 23.1 oz is my favorite cajeta. It goes so well with so many recipes! I like to top my crepes with this delicious cajeta or make some delicious atole drink with it. It can be added so many things from ice cream to many desserts! Definitely a must try!
Brey C.
I love cajeta on Maria cookies, a slice of toast or my favorite... pancakes!
I love the flavor. This is something I always have in my pantry.
It lasts a long time in our household.
It’s pretty thick so you don’t need a lot. Coronado Cajeta Quemada - Regular Flavor (Squeeze Bottle) 23.1 oz
denise f.
Foodie Expert
I am in bed right now just enjoying this by itself. It tastes soooo good. It taste authentic just like the one they sell in central America. Goes great with fruits and crackers.
Bianca R.
This stuff is amazing to eat even on it's own! To boost the nutritional value of it I like to eat it with some green apples or regular red apples! Also goes really good on some toasted bread or on some Bananas.
ANGELICA C.
San Diego, CA
This Cajeta is incredibly tasty! I'm not a fan of the "Quemada" (burned) variety, but the "envinada" (wine infused) is to die for. It is literally infused with a little white wine and man, that makes all the difference! It's great on pancakes, toast, ice crea... The list goes on! If you want to try something new, this should be in your shopping cart
Camila F.
Galveston, TX
Foodie Expert
It has been my favorite since I was a child. The sweet flavor takes me back to being a little girl. The perfect topping for any dessert. The price is very reasonable
Denisse G.
Foodie Expert
Perfect! For desserts, ice cream, cakes and much more. It is really a great treat and it tastes delicious.
Gabriela L.
Foodie Expert
This taste amazing just by. Itself. It's so delicious. I love it. It's great for breakfast or whenever.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love coronado cajeta on my pancakes and toast!! It reminds me of my visits to México!
Aryam s.
Foodie Expert
Con que te gusta combinarla!?