Corona Premier

by Corona

Corona Premier Mexican Lager Beer is a perfectly balanced, smooth, and drinkable light beer with a touch of sweetness and a clean, crisp finish. Pair this imported beer bottle with Mexican food.

Is this made with tequila?
Is this beer good for low carb diet?
Corona Premier or [product:corona-light-import-beer] ?
Start your review of Corona Premier!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Corona Premier uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: Costco
There’s nothing like a cold beer on a summer night so I decided to go all the way over to Ireland to the temple bar to have a nice cold beer
May R.
Modesto, CA
Corona Premier uploaded by May R.
This beer is light and refreshing! Not to mention good for the carb cautious folks! Just takes a few more to feel the buzz 🐝 [product:corona-premier-lager-beer-6pk/12-fl-oz-bottles]
GB B.
Corona Premier uploaded by GB B.
Corona Premier uploaded by GB B.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:corona-premier-lager-beer-6pk/12-fl-oz-bottles] la perfecta cerveza 🍺 para cualquier ocasión queda súper bien en mis festejos y cualquier día me encanta
Azucena C.
Corona Premier uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Corona premiere es una de las pocas cervezas baja en carbohidratos permitidas por la dieta keto .. aparte de no perder su rico sabor .. solo tiene 2.6 carbs y 90 calorías ... súper recomendada les va a encantar .
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,780 reviews
I don’t drink that often, especially beer. But Corona is definitely one of my favorites. It’s not too heavy and it’s refreshing. Especially if you add some lemon or lime, and it’s ice cold it’s tastes great.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Corona Premier uploaded by Jaime G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best of the Corona line! This is my absolute favorite beer! I have to have it with lime of course. It’s very affordable and a big hit with most people I know. Unfortunately it’s made with high fructose corn syrup, which you should absolutely avoid. I drink only occasionally because of that fact.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
Corona is one of my top 3 favorite beers. It is really good with some lime and beer salt. I would reccomend.
Diana C.
Ferndale
Corona Premier uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good "boat beer" or sipping beer. Low calorie and very light but still tastier than most domestic options. Perfect for a day in the sun or a full day of day drinking since it isn't too filling. Will definitely buy again!
Kara O.
Corona Premier uploaded by Kara O.
This is my favorite beer of all time. The flavor is so nice that you don't even need a lime. Lightweight. Flavorful. Not many bars carry it though. I always keep this in the house. Not exactly affordable but it is worth it for sure. I always recommend this to other people
Carrie G.
Plymouth, MI
My favorite beer! Love it with a lime. Corona light used to be my favorite. Super light tasting. [product:corona-premier-lager-beer-6pk/12-fl-oz-bottles]