#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Okay overall. Not the best but very inexpensive. Can be found pretty much anywhere. The light is nice to because it’s very few calories for a beer. I usually get this when I don’t wanna spend a lot of money
This is a beer that is great to go along with your dinner! Perfect with a little lime and some salt!
I'm not much of a beer drinker but Corona is my favorite. It has a good light taste and is great with lime. I prefer Corona light to regular Corona. It tastes about the same but the light has fewer calories.
I gotta be in the mood for corona. I drink usually if I’m on vacation or celebrating. I love taking a lime slice and sticking in the bottle!
I have this beer in the house all the time! My top 2 favorite beer ! If you Haven’t tried It, you must!
It has a very nice and smooth taste. Can be fun for parties and or lounging around trying to just hang out.
Good flavor not heavy and affordable pricing a must have. Can pick up almost anywhere
Corona is the best in hot summer days by the pool. We love it with a squeezed lime and some salt on the rim. Or salt mixed with chili.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos