#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a fantastic refreshing summer beer. You do not find it that often in stock in the winter months because there’s different better options but in the summer this is a fantastic go to
With a lime this is probably the best tasting in my opinion. I would recommend this every time. Id I started again it would be this.
I love myself some Corona Try to keep a case in my fridge when ever I get the urge for it....and when I wanna have a night cap after I put kids to bed.
Love Corona beer!! The light is smoother than the regular but of course it is! Tastes great
This is a decent light beer and it has a mild taste that is easy to drink. I am not a big fan of the taste of beer but this one is tolerable for me.
Not my favorite. I’m not a big beer drinker but i tried this because of the great reviews and i was disappointed. In my opinion Corona taste like watered down unsweet tea. In order to finish it i had to stuff a lot of limes in it.
Great for cocktails/margaritas, presents a lighter consistency and taste that I find rather refreshing! You can buy it Andy any liquor store. I will continue to drink and buy. Very satisfied.
When your just hitting the beach and you rest put your chair up and watch the water or if your out for a day with the family at a bbq and want to have a nice cold beer this is what I reach for. Definitely need to be cold as can be but once it is it’s delicious and made for a family fun activity or the beach !
Okay overall. Not the best but very inexpensive. Can be found pretty much anywhere. The light is nice to because it’s very few calories for a beer. I usually get this when I don’t wanna spend a lot of money
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos