#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Nothing like a Corona on a hot day in the summer! It's cheap, great taste, and nothing even comes close to it.
This is a favorite of my family. On a summer day you get a nice cold beer with the lime and the heat has nothing on you. The taste is marvelous
when you're trying to have the Siesta but watch your calories does some lime in this and enjoy your life without feeling like a fatty the next
I have simple taste- if I’m craving a beer this gets the job done very time. Just don’t forget the lime.
Good soft taste to it. Love it with lemon and salt. This cold is nice and refreshing for a hot day.
Same smooth, great taste as the original Corona, with half the calories. I’d definitely recommend and will purchase again.
Good beer. I get bloated when I drink beer but I don’t bloat when I drink this beer. Good flavor. Would but again
My favorite. Has a light taste. Definitely better with lime and a tiny bit of salt. Good value.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos