#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This one is even worse than the original, it did not meet any expectations, not that I really had any. I just am not a fan of corona. I have bought it a few times but only because I was purchasing for friends.
No me gusta, asi de simple, porque de ligth no tiene nada y no me gusta la publicidad engañosa, esta vez no modelo lo siento :(
El sabor es muy flojo pero se entiende que sea de dieta sin embargo no volvería a cómprala la verdad buscaría otra marca
No...No...just no. This isn't beer. This is dirty water in a bottle that people drink in an attempt to hide alcoholism.
I'm not a fan of Corona. It smells horrible, almost like it's burned and tastes awful. I have lots of friends that love it but I'm not a fan.
Not a great beer. Very light in alcohol percentage and very poor flavor. I never buy it if I have other options.
Purchased at: Walmart
My review on all beer will be the same. I can’t stand the taste. It has a strong yeast and carbonation taste to it.It makes it even worse that it’s lite Because the nasty taste gets stronger.I feel it gets flat quick and taste nasty. However it’s a good price and I love the fact it comes in a glass bottle
Don't like it at all. Didn't like the taste but that's just me. Try it. You may like it. Lots of people do. Really I'm just not a beer drinker but I have tried some that I like. I prefer fruit flavored beers
Wish I can give it no stars. Such a horrible beer. Taste like water. It's just so damn gross. Can taste how cheap it is. 🤢
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos