BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Cora  B.
Paramus, NJ
Light, easy drink for a low-key night. Love that for beer it's lower in calories than some alternatives. Definitely a repeat consumer for my family. I think most of my family members think it's delicious. Would definitely buy again, and will continue to!
Christine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Classic Mexican cerveza. Best served with a lime wedge. I think that in general, alcohol from cultures tend to be paired best with the cuisine from the same culture. This is a great Mexican beer for pairing with Mexican food and usually the one I would choose for seafood dishes since it’s so light in flavor.
Carissa S.
Corona Light is definitely my favorite beer!! Although not a regular beer drinker this is my go to beer on a hot summer day. You can find it at most stores, and It’s not expensive. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes a light beer.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
mong the beer brands sold here is undoubtedly the one that always goes to our house. For its price, for its taste, and because we never fail! It is rich, soft, does not feel the bitter like the traditional ones and if you do michelada is a hit!
Put it in the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes until it is freezing.
Cut a lemon and go over the edge to moisten it, then frost it with sea salt, and the lemon juice put it in the glass. Now get the beer, open it and mix the lemon with it!
It is magic for the palate and in roasts it is even richer!
Christianne R.
Swampscott, MA
Corona Light is a dependable old friend, a lighthearted summer companion that is right at home on the beach or at a BBQ. It may not be a trendy microbrew, but it sparks a certain summertime nostalgia that's hard to resist.
Angela P.
Austinburg
Great on a warm summer day. You can never go wrong with an ice cold corona paired with a lime. You can get Corona light just about anywhere, the grocery store, or out with your friends. Good price for what you get. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Jacqueline L.
Manheim, PA
I love Corona Light. It's crisp and refreshing; however, I really prefer this beer when there is a lime in it. It just adds something to it. And while I would recommend this beer to any friend or foe, I also recommend giving Corona Extra a try. It's full and yummy, and a bit smoother than Corona Light.
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
I like Corona light because, as the name says, it just seems so light. Beer often times makes me feel heavy and bloated, but Corona is the summer go to drink because I can drink it and still feel good about myself. Overall, very satisfied with this product.
Hillary B.
A corona, some lime, and the sun. Yes. Corona light is my favorite light beer, even though there are cheaper options, we still get great flavor for less calories. It doesn't taste watered down like others. I highly recommend this for those who want to enjoy a beer and still watch that waste line
Kiley V.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my go to beer while we are on vacation. (Usually to mexico) It always brings back such fun memories. Easy to drink, and great to enjoy with a slice of lime! Its always delicious and I look forward to enjoying Corona Light every vacation we take!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?