BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
My go to beer. I am sensitive to gluten and i was told it is low to no gluten which makes me happy as I like beer now and then. It's smooth and refreshing and add the like and it's taken to the next level of flavour.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
Although not as good as regular Corona, this still does this trick with fewer calories. Corona is such a good beer to drink for hydration, in that it's really refreshing and not super strong. I will always repurchase Corona, and Corona Light when I want something a tad bit healthier.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
My go to beer for years. It's light and crispy and gives you a good buzzz. It's a very sharp beer so if you don't like that beer taste you won't like this at all. But I love that all the bars I go to have this.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
There is nothing like a corona and lime! Both the regular and light are fantastic. It’s even good with out lime. I often have this in my fridge. I have found it in cans and love the taste way more than a bottle. Plus I have never gotten skunky beer in the bottle and have in a can.
Arabelis M.
UNION CITY, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Every once in a while I enjoy a nice cold beer with my fiance, as we watch football. Corona Light, is refreshing and very light taste. We tend to buy a case of 12 at a very affordable price. Orale!
Jenni R.
Let me tell you, this and a burrito at the local taqueria after a grueling 6 hour hike really hit the spot!  Cool and delicious, and light instead of regular (the hike was part of a weight loss jump start).   We're planning another hike, and I know what I'll be drinking afterward!
Samanta T.
Woodridge
Although Corona is a beer that I usually choose, the light version is not to my liking.
i always prefer to choose products that are not light or diet because of the difference on the flavor. I do not really know what it is but I do not like o prefer over other kind of beers.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I really like the taste of Corona Light. I prefer it to the Corona
Extra. I wish more bars in my area carried the Light version of this,
but they don't always offer the light version. It's perfect for a hot
summer day when you're trying to watch those calories. Enjoy with a lime
wedge!
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
As a woman who loves beer, I know how loaded down with carbs and calories one delicious bottle can be. Do I care? Nope. Have I tried this? Yes. Honestly, I buy full flavor because my husband prefers it but this tastes almost exactly to same and it's not any higher in price either
Susan S.
I usually like coronas (cause I'm a beer gal), but I think corona light is wayyy too bland for my taste. I mean if it's cold, I would still enjoy it, but I really do not prefer the light version of corona.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?