BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great with lemon or lime iam not a real beer drinker but it taste great cold unlike other nasty beer I tasted wasn’t to bad for my 1st time ever drinking beer good crisp flavor I would recommend it to people who don’t like the taste of beer because it taste way better the you would expect
Sandy C.
Palm Harbor, FL
When you live in Florida, it’s your go to summer beer. I bloat or feel seriously full when I drink a regular beer or lager and this light beer just makes me feel like I’m not sloshy or over full. Take it on the boat or to the pool for a chill light and low cal timeCorona Light
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Corona Light is another beer that just tastes like summertime and good weather. Many will tell you to put a lime in your Corona, but I will advise you try it with a lemon instead. Gives the beer a whole new taste, and in my opinion, it's a much tastier option!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I'm just not at all a fan of this beer. It's a classic and it's cheap but the taste is just not there for me. It tastes very very watered down and just not at all good lol I wouldn't recommend to others.
Alexi M.
I loved the original corona but couldn't drink a ton of them before feeling full.. and then came corona light, perfect summer beer! I totally find my beach! Love the little coronaritas too! Will continue to be a customer for life!
Erin F.
Waukee, IA
It's a decent light beer. Light on taste, light on calories, not much to write home about. There are better light beers on the narket, but Corona is good when you're at a place that has 4 beers on tap and you don't want Coors or Bud Light.
Paige P.
I rarely drink. I don't care for beer but I decided to try Corona Light because I suspected it wouldn't have a strong taste. While it isn't my go to drink it did taste refreshing with a summertime dinner. I would recommend it to others that would like to try a beer but are skeptical.
Ashleah S.
Keizer , OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great taste. Goes great with a slice of lime. I expected this to be a good taste and it was. Very affordable price, easy to access, just stop at your local grocery store or gas station. I would recommend.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
Although not as good as regular Corona, this still does this trick with fewer calories. Corona is such a good beer to drink for hydration, in that it's really refreshing and not super strong. I will always repurchase Corona, and Corona Light when I want something a tad bit healthier.
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
My go to beer. I am sensitive to gluten and i was told it is low to no gluten which makes me happy as I like beer now and then. It's smooth and refreshing and add the like and it's taken to the next level of flavour.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?